Arena Stock Turnover

Fanzeo

So i'm at the point where all of my hirelings are decked out in full plate and my main is in full exceptional gear, withholding superior pants. I'm just farming for the last pieces I want and in order to expedite the process I have to enter and forfeit matches; which is extremely tedious. I don't know if this question was posted within another thread, but do you have any intention to add a function to replace "x" amount of items at the shop? I imagine it would be a paid option with an adjustable quantity. Just curious to see what you guys think!

Bobob

Wow how much did you play.... I can barely get 1 suit of plate the farming is so tedious lol

Fanzeo

haha i've played too much. I also came across a random glitch where my character was duel wielding 2-h swords and every time I dragged the sword off of my character it duplicated. I've never been able to replicate the glitch but I made at least 150g off it and then farmed the rest. So I kinda cheated...

SyllaBear

Bump, we really need a feature like this guy sugested. I am at that point already, almost 30 gold and excepcional is getting hard to get. I am tired to forfeit...

-5copper to add new stuff to the shop.
-10 completly new stuff.

Something like that...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.