Arena Vidz - Greatest Fights

Zotis

Nicely done RobG. The commentary was a nice touch. At least you made it to the final boss. I can only beat like two people naked... I guess that will be an endeavor for me to work towards now too.

ridikyuhlus

@Vold Is My Slave

I demand that you make a thread in the "General Discussion" forum about how awesome I am and that everyday you must post something in there that is positive and complimentary of me, your master. You must do this for 7 days, or 1 week. Failure to accept your punishment and to challenge me further will result in a longer time in which you are in my servitude. I am a good master and I shall not treat you harshly, so long as my orders are followed.

Also, no time limit will save you now. Mwuhahahahah!!

ridikyuhlus

@Vold You should have added one extra clause... do it naked. You are in troubles now :p
@Vold
Yeah, you really messed up not putting additional clauses in the challenge. At least I went through the whole thing with the maul instead of switching to it at the end and only killing the arena boss with it, rofl.

Videos will be put on hold while I re-learn RCC (regular camera) and do some challenges that will probably take quite a while! Still enjoying everyones videos, keep them coming!

Vold

Insider
@ridikyuhlus Good job man, I saw the video a few times and seems legit. I thought that it would take more time. :3
I hope that the AI did not change between 5.1 and 5.1.1, because this makes me officially your slave for a year, glad you make for only a week. So... Master... I will do as you command for a week.

ridikyuhlus

The Righteous Fire!

Forgot to post this in here. Also, good shit Vold, rofl. You're a man of your word and a man of his word is worth his weight in gold.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.