Backers w/o Beta access--Watch/participate in a gameplay stream?

Murf

I was going to stream some gameplay this evening March 21, 2015 (around 9-10pm CST). What I wanted to do, was let the people in the chat dictate what I do in the game, where to go, etc. I was just curious if any of you would be interested in that. I am not the greatest at combat, but I do ok. We are gonna die, no two ways around, probably quite a bit. But we can do the arena as well as the dungeon, whatever ya guys want. SO even though you only have the full game tier, you'll still be able to get a sense of what it's like to play.

(Also, I backed through the site instead of Kickstarter, so I can't post in the comments there, maybe one of the KS backers could post my stream link when I go live so they can participate as well.)

Let me know :)

Tony

Insider
I would join and watch but sadly I'll be at work. Good luck and hopefully everyone has a good time :).

Murf

Heh no worries, you already can play it anyways, wanted to give the ones that don't have alpha or beta access a shot to see/play(kinda) LOL

-Tim-

Insider
I like the idea, hope people will jump in. Sadly that's 3 am for me so I won't be joining either :(

Murf

No problem, looking like it's not gonna happen though, I'll check back later.

On twitch I can only name the stream, can't assign Exanima ot it, as it says it is not a valid game name. GFuess it has to be added to them somehow

moshee

Insider
Try Beam. Relatively new streaming platform that doesn't require streams to be just games, so they may be more open about things. They have a super fast stream delay (around 4 seconds or less typically) so it'd be better for interactive stuff. I haven't tried using it to stream yet but I may try it out with some Exanima as well.

Edit: Er, I probably misunderstood the problem here. Right, it won't show up in the list of games. But it's probably not a big deal right now.

Last edited:

Brendan

Developer
No problem, looking like it's not gonna happen though, I'll check back later.

On twitch I can only name the stream, can't assign Exanima ot it, as it says it is not a valid game name. GFuess it has to be added to them somehow
Didn't realise games had to be specifically added to twitch... it's very unclear on their website but there seems to be a load of people on their forums requesting having their games added and given their responses it seems to be done on a manual case by case basis by emailing them.

Anyway I've emailed them a request to have Exanima added (with all kinds of legitimsation and a current build etc.) so hopefully they will oblige ASAP. Willl let you know!

Murf

Thanks Brendan, from what I could tell it may have to get added at Giantbomb.com not sure, very strange way they have for doing things

Yeah not sure Twitch is going to work for interactive, since it has about a 7 second delay. I'll give Beam a look.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.