Dark Souls II Input lag (PS3)

Parco

is it just me or is the block slower than it was in ds1? what i mean is the time you press the block button to the time the character can actually block an attack, in ds1 it happens instantly but in ds2 it seems to be a noticeable delay, is it like this for everyone or is the new combat controls just screwing with me? im using mouse and keyboard and want to have the same controls as i had in ds1, does anyone know how to assign some of the attacks to the buttons on the side of my mouse?

Scarecrow

Insider
is it just me or is the block slower than it was in ds1? what i mean is the time you press the block button to the time the character can actually block an attack, in ds1 it happens instantly but in ds2 it seems to be a noticeable delay, is it like this for everyone or is the new combat controls just screwing with me? im using mouse and keyboard and want to have the same controls as i had in ds1, does anyone know how to assign some of the attacks to the buttons on the side of my mouse?
Don't know how to rebind keys to the side of your mouse. Regarding the blocking however, I'm pretty sure how fast you raise your shield depends on your Adaptability level. I raised Adaptability for increased dodging speed, and it is rare that i use my shield. So i can't be 100% sure that you raise your shield faster with it, but pretty sure. It is supposed to increase the speed of all actions (except attacks with weapons or spells).

Down8

Insider
Rise adaptability or attunement stats. Both increases agility, which affects roll invincibility frames, estus flask drink and consumables use time, hit stun recovery and I think shield use also.

If your a mage don't touch adaptability, because attunement has other bonuses, like attunement slots and casting speed.

If you are going melee, I recommend you to rise adaptability.

Rise them until you gain 93 or 95 agility, with that agility seems like the character is fairly responsive. the max agility is 120 and then you can roll through everything in the game, but in my experience I don't think is worth the souls investment.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.