Error codes and texture problems.

Zevly

Well... The armor used to shine now it is just dark grey. Not sure if it's been changed or just a problem in textures not loading correctly. (used to shine)

Joined a Master-Fray-Adept and got these error codes below.
After winning the match, It went to load back into the main corridor where you buy items and manage teams.
My character just went invisible and didn't load. Then I couldn't hit esc to exit the game or anything.

Character assembly: Error skinning item model.
Material error: Error compiling material: harhps1
Material error: Error compiling material: _HumanHair
Error: Unknown application error.

(Also never had a problem at all with graphics before the updates recently. or gameplay)

Zevly

Yeah that same error happen to me. But in the arena. Odd thing is though your texture for your chainmail is different. Mine is just all gray etc. Even the armor. Everything armor wise is gray. But the cloth and leather etc look normal. I'm also on high graphics on everything.

Hastur

I have the same problem. When I play 5 matches or so in the arena mode this error show up pretty often. Sometimes the game crashes and it says that it was out of memory so i thought the problem came from my specs

Madoc

Project Lead
The lack of shine on metals was an issue on Intel HD graphics that we've found a solution to. The other thing is strange, Faelivrin was able to reproduce it with some frequency, but no matter how we tried we could not. You could try updating your graphics drivers and see if that makes a difference.

Zevly

I no longer have this issue. Everything is back to normal. I have a 7k built gaming pc so I don't think it's hardware. Keep up the good work Madoc!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.