Exanima 0.6.3.7

Discussion in 'Updates & Release Notes' started by Madoc, May 30, 2016.

1. Madoc

Madoc Project Lead

More fixes mostly, I've tried to include a log for some things you may have noticed. The boss fight is a lot more fun!

Changelog for 0.6.3.7

• Improved new boss AI and combat mechanics
    • Socketed encased crystals work after area transitions
    • Encased crystals work when dropped on ground
    • Socketed crystals show descriptions when clicked
    • Encased crystals always update socket and inventory icons
    • Fixed golem bodies disappearing when returning to level
    • Various other small fixes and tweaks

Account page link.

Marquis, guts, Fawz and 11 others like this.
  2. Viking34

Viking34 Member

I suppose I haven't made it far enough into the new level yet; I don't understand a single one of these bullet points :s

3. FunkmasterFestus

FunkmasterFestus Insider

Awesome, thanks for your effort BareMettle !

4. MindSliver

MindSliver Member

I swear I've been through every cupboard and drawer in level five 3-4 times but still haven't found an small encased crystal. I've found the big one. but nothing I can socket T.T

5. Abuzezibitzu

Abuzezibitzu Member

Well cos you dont find them there..... at last from my knowlage, and where you try to socet it? I cant find mace.

6. MindSliver

MindSliver Member

the mace seems to appear around the lightening room, or in one of the chests in the rooms behind the 3 ribbon door. well if not in level 5, where does it appear? I've searched all of level 4 as well. surely they wouldn't appear in the earlier levels?

7. Abuzezibitzu

Abuzezibitzu Member

sorry mistake on my side, yeah I noticed less batteries too

8. Endyamond

Endyamond Member

Hi, with this last update, playing the game increase the temperature of my GPU till 65C. So I can't play more than 10 minutes... I've an Nvidia 660ti, any suggestion?

9. Tony

Tony Moderator

65C is a normal operating temperature while gaming. You shouldn't be worried until you see 80C+ on your GPU.

Deityfierezy likes this.
  10. Endyamond

Endyamond Member

Maybe it's true, but when I start to play the game I heard an abnormal ticking, very loud, that stops only when I close Exanima. It's really something wrong, I have an SSD disk, so it can't be the pin of the hard disk. And it's so only from the 6.3.7 version.

11. Viking34

Viking34 Member

So uh, anyone figured out what to do with the
    Show Spoiler
    encased crystal from the big boss golem?

12. Distig

Distig Member

I really like the schedule of updates releases :)
    Bought the game some days before, and I'm really charmed with it

13. Tommaso

Tommaso Member

this game is strange, it has a strange noise, sometimes i hear ticking but try to turn off the Music in game, and another thing that happen only in this game, if i have the speaker too high there are some other strange noises. hope this help!
    speakers

14. swampshark

swampshark Member

Hmm i noticed too that my rig is loaded more than before (mostly gpu or am i imagining ?), sometimes the game lags for like 1 second, then the character(s) disappear(s) and reappear(s) a few steps later. The system requirements will be the same when it`s finished, right ?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  15. Azakan

Azakan Insider

That would be your GFX cards fan going at 100%, it may be loud but it's not a problem. As to why the fan goes to 100% is more debatable. My does as well but I have a very silent computer so it's about 29dB while I play.

(And yes 65 celcius on your GPU is entirely fine)

16. Moppy

Moppy Supporter

If I swap weapons and open my inventory right before my character brings out the other weapon, game crashes.

edit: I think it only happens when I switch to the torch.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  17. Zeswar

Zeswar Member

Hi, i see someone has already reported this bug, but i feel reporting too because is so annoying to lost your torch after a knockout, now darkness is upon me =S.

18. Tony

Tony Moderator

It's not a bug. When you get knocked unconscious you drop whatever you are holding.

19. Endyamond

Endyamond Member

Hi, I've tryed again, the GPU goes to 85C... And I heard that something is wrong, because ther is a strange rumor. It all started from the 6.3 update. I hope there will be soon a new update that fix this problem.

20. Zeswar

Zeswar Member

Yes it is, i dropped my two handed sword, but the torch and the sword i was yielding in the other set just disappeared.