We released 0.6.5.2 as soon as we could, and we promised more updates soon. This update includes the second outdoor arena and various improvements that didn't quite make it into 0.6.5.2. More is on the way.
We've made some changes to how characters tense their arm muscles during attacks. This was done in response to some long standing concerns about attacks being weak and difficult to control under some conditions. The change has corrected these issues and made swings generally faster and more predictable. It has been in beta testing with very positive feedback so far, but may still require some balancing.
Changelog from 0.6.5.2 to 0.6.5.3:
- New outdoor arena: The Maw
- Increased the strength characters put into attacks
- First functional cloth physics
- Wind effects
- Sandals added, four different pairs
- Made shields a less popular choice for NPCs
- Fixed a bug giving some containers a very low capacity
- Fixed various terrain rendering issues on Intel HD Graphics
- Fixed lacquered metal rendering (only new items for now)
- Rolled back to non adaptive VSync for non Nvidia hardware
- Various fixes and tweaks
Head over to the account page to download it.