Explore mode block/auto combat mode.

dentistguba

Supporter
having played this game for a week or two and beating the novice arena once I feel like I'm getting the hang of the combat a bit, however, I still suffer quite a few silly deaths in the campaign. A lot of the most annoying of these have been in the transition from exploring to combat ending up passively taking hits while trying to prepare (e.g. trying to place torch).

Couldn't see this suggestion in search so thought I'd ask how people would feel about entering combat mode automatically when an enemy becomes aggro'd or at least if you are hit. The other option would be simply to allow the player character to block by the same rules as in combat ie if facing the right way.

on the other hand maybe I should just remap to caps lock as I keep hitting that haha.

Faelivrin

Insider
Mhmm it's an option. Personally i like having the control of it.

Sometimes i enjoy stalking the most passive zombies.. getting close little by little.. staring them.. seen how much pressure their fragile broken mind can bear. If i get a metal bar between my teeth, well, probably i deserve it. That makes me be faster the next time ^^'

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.