General greetings

Greetings all,

Two days ago I bought this game on Steam. I'm blown away by it's awesomeness. As I couldn't find a 'general introduction' thread for new players, I will do it in this way.

This game has me completely absorbed whenever I find the time to play. I'm recommending it to anyone I think can appreciate it. The combat system is unlike any other, which makes it super rewarding once you learn to pull off some nice hits. The 'story mode' freaks me out and brings me back to the days where I thought Diablo I was scary.

Personally, I can't wait for some possibility to play vs other players in Arena mode, although the great way the AI responds keeps me very occupied too ;)

I was sad to see Sui Generis no longer needs contributors, as I would have loved to be part of the testing process.

Enjoying every moment of it so far!

Kind regards,

Enzotainment

Tony

Insider
Welcome, Enzo! It's nice to see more people whom appreciate what the devs are trying to do. They're pioneers in a field where innovation is highly discouraged yet sorely needed.

MathieuG89

Hey welcome to the forums. I too was disapointed when I discovered Sui Generis did not need any more contributors.

dzelziic

Yes, yes - my secret PLAN to infiltrate the INSIDERS failed too :D

Oh yes - and welcome to this forum of suffering :D Now you can wait with us the updates - every morning u will start ur day here to check if a new update has appeared o_O Every day... from now on till the rest of ur life ^^ So yeah - welcome :)

Don Kanaille

Insider
I was sad to see Sui Generis no longer needs contributors, as I would have loved to be part of the testing process.
Oh don´t worry, you still are. Exanima is doing a lot of the groundwork for the later Sui Generis, so anything tested and refined here will very likely benefit SG as well :)

Greenbrog

Insider
I'll piggy back on this forum. New myself. Love this game. It's not even done and it's my favorite game of all time. Can't (though I'll literally have too) wait for SG also.

Murf

Yes welcome to the new peeps! What's nice is that thrill you have now from recently discovering the game does not really diminish over time. The devs are great with their updates and their innovations in how they want to present an RPG. Never know whats going to come next.

WELCOME!

Greenbrog

Insider
Wish I could be an insider. Being a beta tester to D3 made me super salty with blizz, but this game is already exactly what I've wanted for years, ever since I first played table top d&d. Wish I could do more to help this along. I've had a few bugs (from stress testing) that I've wanted to report but don't really want to clog up the forums with redundant posts. Like equipping a shield and having it launch my charecter to the moon. Either way the hype for this game is worthy. And while the game isn't overly long atm, to someone that knows where exactly everything is and how the mobs spawn and act, I still learn things every playthrough, with over 90 hours logged, and I've barely touched the arena. Beaten it on expert a few times but the story is where it's at for me. My only real reservation is that the dev team is small and that's fine, they seem like true artists, but there is a finite number of hours to do work and with the level of quality they've produced I'm worried Sui Gen won't be ready for a long long time. I'm really hoping ex is popular enough to let them expand thier team with more like minded pros to expidite the release of Sui without the compromise of quality that, I'm guessing they wouldn't make. The level of polish that ex has with a beta put big production companies to shame.

ZURdO

Hi, I`ve been reading this forum for some months now, but it was not until a few days ago that I could buy Exanima :) and I'm loving it. I'm starting Level2 right now and finished the beginner arena (the last expert combat is quite a hard one).

Most of this forum is scanned by now (even spoilers xd ) and hundreds of youtube videos and so on, so even though I'm quite new to the game I think I have an good understanding of what the devs are doing and why. I wish I could back them at the time for SG but I found out too late.

Anyays only saying hello and that I'll wait for the new patch while trying to beat the current game ;)

Most of this forum is scanned by now (even spoilers xd ) and hundreds of youtube videos and so on, so even though I'm quite new to the game I think I have an good understanding of what the devs are doing and why. I wish I could back them at the time for SG but I found out too late.
We don't use spoiler warnings, because errything is spoilers.
Welcome to the Forums however.

Murf

Hi, I`ve been reading this forum for some months now, but it was not until a few days ago that I could buy Exanima :) and I'm loving it. I'm starting Level2 right now and finished the beginner arena (the last expert combat is quite a hard one).

Anyays only saying hello and that I'll wait for the new patch while trying to beat the current game ;)

Welcome. If you post something you think others might not have discovered yet and want to give them option of seeing it or not, just use the spoiler icon (2nd from the left at the top of comment field) Put what you want hidden in between the two tags.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.