Got a 3DS and live in the NA region?

lvk

Insider
(edit) Code has been taken! Be sure to check out Mighty No. 9 on their official website if you're a fan of the classic Mega Man games and the Mega Man X series - it's designed by the man who brought you the original Mega Man, Keiji Inafune!

Then you might be in luck! As a Kickstarter backer of Mighty No. 9, I got a download code for the game Mighty Gunvolt, a $4 short action/platforming game not to be confused with the main game Azure Striker Gunvolt (though they're both by Inti Creates). However, the download code is only redeemable for people in North America. As download codes for 3DS games are region locked, comcept USA (the company behind Mighty No. 9) opted for the region where the most backers hailed from.

First to leave a message in this thread gets the download code sent to his or her inbox! I'd put the code here, but I want to make sure a registered forum member gets it.

Read about the game here.

Last edited:

Fawz

Insider
That's really cool of you. I actually just got my 3DS last week in anticipation for Super Smash. Gunvolt looks like a neat little game, so if you still have the spare code I would love to play it!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.