Guard stances.

Roryn

Insider
Too much problems to be pressing so many button just for a stance switch. If you accidentally roll your mouse wheel while playing then something is wrong at your end ;p
Well you have to admit it's a definite possibility, but that's why I was saying that ctrl/alt+mouse wheel would fix that. And of course mouse wheel right now is for zooming in and out, so again ctrl/alt would fix that.

Still, although mouse wheel has the advantage of quick accessibility, I can't see any real disadvantage to button-mapping stances. And if there's more than a few stances then button-pressing would, I say, hold a definite advantage over scroll-choosing (I'll use that term from now on).

Syllabear3

Well you have to admit it's a definite possibility, but that's why I was saying that ctrl/alt+mouse wheel would fix that. And of course mouse wheel right now is for zooming in and out, so again ctrl/alt would fix that.

Still, although mouse wheel has the advantage of quick accessibility, I can't see any real disadvantage to button-mapping stances. And if there's more than a few stances then button-pressing would, I say, hold a definite advantage over scroll-choosing (I'll use that term from now on).
Well, you can literally press anything while playing... that doesnt mean that you need keyboard command for every movement you will do.

There are allways better options, but they have to be allways close. Numerical buttons could be another one, but i think it will be used for other stuff, maybe.

I think that you allways need your hands allways in the action buttons in this game, be to move or to attack.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.