Here, take my money!

Hi all, just found Sui Generis a couple days ago and it looks extremely intriguing. I'm hoping there's still a chance to get the kickstarter backer tier rewards (specifically, early alpha build access, if that's currently happening).

I'd really really like to buy in and start playing with any early builds, if that's a currently available option. I'm a bit out of the loop on where the game stands at the moment, so hopefully someone can fill me in. Thanks.

Reactions: Tom

Minq

Insider
Nope, not yet. the games just started full production a few months ago, so an alpha likely won't be available for several more months, probably 2014. The game is due in May 2014. Certain donation tiers will grant you insider access, which so far include a few written updates and two videos.

Parco

my guess is that the alpha will come out around the end of july(counting my luck im probably horribly wrong), and beta around newyear/january, alpha is about the game mechanics and beta is about that and more of the actual gameplay/story, and they already got the gameworld as you can see in the public videos, and playable characters and some npcs. so all i think they need to do before releasing the first early alpha is probably scrapping up all their files into some folders and make one exe file to open all the necessary files in right orders. and structurate everything of files and folders so updates will probably be as simple as download, copy and paste. i dont know how they have done it/will do it so it will be interesting to see how they plan to solve this.

Komuflage

Insider
Nope, not yet. the games just started full production a few months ago, so an alpha likely won't be available for several more months, probably 2014. The game is due in May 2014. Certain donation tiers will grant you insider access, which so far include a few written updates and two videos.
Don't cause any more confusion :p
Insider access gives access to a "special" part of the forum, here you can find more official information.
However you need the "Exclusive Dev videos" in order to to see the (atm) 2 videos.
(Which u get if you pledge; 30, 60 or more)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.