How do you prove you pledged and gain access to the Insider forums?

Algea

Insider
That's a good question and while I have my assumptions I'd rather wait for the devs' answer.:)

Algea

Insider
Ah I see. Thanks!
Not at all! Did you pledge with Paypal or with Kickstarter? Either way the devs will be able to send you an email with a confirmation code or something. :) Though unfortunately there is still no Insider Forum access. I'm waiting for it too.

But as I said it's only my assumptions, they might have something different in mind. Sorry for hijacking your thread.:oops:

I pledged through this site and I got a confirmation email. Don't know how kickstarter works exactly but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Nightblaze1

Insider
I'm interested in this as well. I pledged in the 30 euro tier, the one with the gameplay videos.

I pledged through this site and I got a confirmation email. Don't know how kickstarter works exactly but I'm sure you'll be fine.
So you already have access to the insider forum. This could mean one of two things. Either, Bare Mettle is sending out these invitations in waves, or some tiers (including my own) don't get access to the insider forums. ^.-

walltar

Insider
So you already have access to the insider forum. This could mean one of two things. Either, Bare Mettle is sending out these invitations in waves, or some tiers (including my own) don't get access to the insider forums. ^.-
30 Pound tier got forum acces ... I saw dev post somewhere. I got it because of that with another 10poumd paypal because i rather have videos than alpha.

Edit ... Here it is

I pledged 20 pounds which, according to the home page, gets you insider forum access.

I never said I had access to the insider forum though. It's empty for me.

Madoc

Project Lead
We should be launching the insider forum and the updated pledge system later today. The basic idea was that anyone with access to alpha, beta or dev videos gets access to the insider forum but I think we simplified this to anyone who pledged £20 or more.

If you registered to the forums using the same email as you used for Kickstarter or Paypal you will automatically be granted access to the insider forum. Otherwise you will have to contact us and specifiy your forum email address so that we can input you manually.

Mimel

Insider
So, is the forum open or not? It still says it is "coming soon". If it is open, then it means there's a glitch with my email or membership. I should qualify and I'm using the same email address. I can't wait. :)

Tony

Insider
I think Bare Mettle must be having an issue on their end because I am in the same boat as you, Mimel.

walltar

Insider
Maybe they just didn't activated members.... be patient. Or start panicking ... we could use some genuine panic.

Madoc

Project Lead
Should be working, I just checked some of your user accounts and you are already insiders. Perhaps you need to log out and in again before it works?

TheScythian

Insider
Should be working, I just checked some of your user accounts and you are already insiders. Perhaps you need to log out and in again before it works?
I just tried logging out and in, it still says I have insufficient privileges to post. Also there are no threads (which may or may not be normal I can't tell).

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.