Insider Forum! where is it!?

Nööh

Insider
It's been a week now, and it's still the same "insufficient privilege" message for me.

I logged in/out several times, and even sent contact messages, but nothing has changed, so I am wondering if something went wrong with my Paypal-payment, or maybe the people who paid via Paypal have to wait a little longer to get the approval?

MrIdontKnow

Insider
It's been a week now, and it's still the same "insufficient privilege" message for me.

I logged in/out several times, and even sent contact messages, but nothing has changed, so I am wondering if something went wrong with my Paypal-payment, or maybe the people who paid via Paypal have to wait a little longer to get the approval?
Well like I said, PayPal will provide BM with a statement of all the email addresses, of who payed what, but my guess is that unlike kickstarter, it won't separate tiers, it will just come up like.

[email protected] £10
[email protected] £30
[email protected] £5

Etc, Kickstarter would have given them all the email addresses that payed the £20 or more tier, thus allowing BM to just add our emails to the whitelist, are you using the same email as you donated?

Madoc

Project Lead

We don't have any record of a paypal donation with your forum registered email address and I wasn't able to find any emails from it either, did you use a different email adress? If so then please send us an email from that address specifying your forum email address.

Nööh

Insider
We don't have any record of a paypal donation with your forum registered email address and I wasn't able to find any emails from it either, did you use a different email adress? If so then please send us an email from that address specifying your forum email address.
I used the "Contact Us"-Button, since I also included my E-mail address.

I will be sending a mail to [email protected].

EDIT: Okay, E-mail sent, hope this clears things up.

EDIT2: Aaaaaand I'm in, thanks!

RICO7878

Supporter
Hi all. Do late backers through PayPal get access to the insider forums? If so how do I go about getting access to it? When I log in says the forum is still private. Thanks.

nox

Insider
Hi all. Do late backers through PayPal get access to the insider forums? If so how do I go about getting access to it? When I log in says the forum is still private. Thanks.
You can start by reading the thread you just posted in. All the info is here. :)

I'd like to get in.

Backed 40 bucks back on kickstarter.
And I've sent the developers a rather long message about me being able to help out with their development, but they haven't replied yet.

Using the same mail on here as on Kickstarter.

Malkiot

Insider
Hey, I donated through PayPal as well. I've been registered for over a week now (I think) and would like to be able to see the updates in the insider forum :p

The email I registered with is the same one I use for paypal.

Nevvi

Insider
Borrowing the thread a little...
I pledged £40 and havn't either gotten access to the insider forum?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.