More maneuverability

What i would like to see is the addition of more maneuverability in combat. I do remember reading that more combat maneuvers are planned to come. But i wanted to offer a suggestion.

The main problem i see regarding maneuverability is the fact that when your character quickly sidesteps, they also quickly come to a halt. Which in my view, takes away from the potential flow a combat system such as this could have.

So what if you made it so, the initial momentum created from the sidestep, could also be carried into a sprint.

Another idea i just thought of while typing this. Stems from the fact that i realize that the sidestep coming to a complete halt, also possibly serves as a safety net to stop your character from losing balance and falling. Actually there's a lot of things in the combat system that seem to be in place to keep you balanced.

Another idea, is what if you implemented a feature, where the player could choose to disable this sort of "balance assist mode". Somewhat similar to when a player disables flight assist in Elite dangerous.

The resulting combat would be far more difficult to control with the assist mode off. Your character could potentially be put off balance from a simple swing. But as a result, this would allow for more control your characters movement.

I don't know..these are just some ideas.

The biggest thing i hope your doing, is experimenting with potential ways to input more control of your character. Because from what i can see this combat system is already pretty amazing, but it also has so much more potential.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.