New Lurker Here

Hi -I Came by to check this new Game out. My old game is dieing so I need a new one. Looks Interresting, I take it the game isnt out yet ¿

llehsadam

Insider
How's the progress? I just got back to the forum as well. Any exciting new developments from the developers?

BigT2themax

Insider
I'm really starting to wonder how people manage to just happen upon this website. I mean, it's not like there's ads for it, and the only other place that links to here is kickstarter. Do they find the website through a friend or something linking it to them?

I can understand people looking around kickstarter and finding Sui Generis, but I recall some guy who just found this forum and joined because the people here seemed nice and it seemed like a nice forum to be part of, which (as lovely a compliment to the community it was) just baffled me, seeing as how the whole forum is mainly focused on Sui Generis and the guy had no idea what it was. It's not like one would be likely to just happen upon this forum just through google or something without any knowledge of Sui Generis at all.

I'm rambling a little bit, it seems, sorry.

Anyways...

Greetings to you, ser Alpert! Welcome to the Sui Generis Tavern!
The folk here are jolly,
the conversations here are bountiful,
the ale flows freely, and of course I don't really talk like that usually, I was just kidding around.

Yeah, Sui Generis is looking to be a great game, but the development team seems to be focusing on getting the groundwork for the game ready before they can start making things to show off. As such, the forums aren't really all that lively.

I'd recommend bookmarking the front page or the forum index or favoriting it or setting up some kind of way for you to check it every now and again to see if anything new has come up. Once the basic parts of the game are up and running, the alpha will hopefully be released, so there'll be lots of people here talking about it. Word of the game will spread quite a bit as well, I'm guessing, so there'll be even MORE people coming along.

I'm rambling again. Just stick around, I'm pretty sure things are gonna get good soon.

Also, judging by the upside down question mark am I right to assume you speak spanish?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.