New youtube videos

As the title says when will we be getting new youtube videos? The last youtube video was uploaded on November 27th called Sui Generis - There Will Be Blood. I am very excited to see some new ones but when? It has been over a month.

Komuflage

Insider
Well considering how busy they've been getting everything together (moving etc) I guess we can't really blame them, but hopefully they got something for us in the near future ^^

Madoc

Project Lead
We've already done some of the recording and we'll be doing the rest over the next few days. While what we wanted to show has been functional for some time there's always a lot to do before it's really complete and working as it should, we've been determined to solve any issues we encountered rather than rush to release a video while ignoring and avoiding them. The video also features what is in many ways as complex an environment as the game will feature and this required lots of little things to be properly fixed and working solidly.

Tom

Insider
We've already done some of the recording and we'll be doing the rest over the next few days. While what we wanted to show has been functional for some time there's always a lot to do before it's really complete and working as it should, we've been determined to solve any issues we encountered rather than rush to release a video while ignoring and avoiding them. The video also features what is in many ways as complex an environment as the game will feature and this required lots of little things to be properly fixed and working solidly.
Long story short: "We are taking our time so this comes out awesome".

Huh.

Cooper Holt

Insider
Is the intended video six seconds long and titled "x26410s" ?

Madoc

Project Lead
That would be Brendan testing encoding settings for Youtube, somehow one of the videos got reverted to public. There's more to getting videos to work well on Youtube than we thought.

It's not really about more awesome, we could just do another take if a problem shows up or generally cover them up but the point is we're making a game, not a video. Solving problems is a fairly big part of that.

Tom

Insider
It's not really about more awesome, we could just do another take if a problem shows up or generally cover them up but the point is we're making a game, not a video. Solving problems is a fairly big part of that.
Madoc, sometimes you need to know when to let people call your stuff "awesome" :D

But yes, it's great you guys are taking it seriously. For such a small team, you're doing so much more than anyone thought possible.

I was wondering if BareMettle Entertainment can release at least 1 more gameplay YouTube video of Sui Generis.

In March or in April. Isn't Sui Generis going to be released for sale in May of this year? Thought I saw that on the kickstarter page for Sui Generis.

Tony

Insider
I was wondering if BareMettle Entertainment can release at least 1 more gameplay YouTube video of Sui Generis.

In March or in April. Isn't Sui Generis going to be released for sale in May of this year? Thought I saw that on the kickstarter page for Sui Generis.
Read the announcements here on the forum. A lot has been updated since the Kickstarter launch. They are releasing the game in stages now.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.