Newbie equipment Questions.

Elsteveo

Hi Guys,

Apologies in advance for my ignorance but I can't seem to find out how Arena equipment works in the FAQ's.

My question is how do the equipment tiers work?

I have just leveled my first character up from Inept to Novice and now find I can't use the equipment that I had used previously? Does this mean I can only use Novice gear now and my unranked gear is useless?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hi Guys,

Apologies in advance for my ignorance but I can't seem to find out how Arena equipment works in the FAQ's.

My question is how do the equipment tiers work?

I have just leveled my first character up from Inept to Novice and now find I can't use the equipment that I had used previously? Does this mean I can only use Novice gear now and my unranked gear is useless?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
There is a slider in the equipment tab. Notice how, as you move it, the rank it display changes, and the paperdoll changes? Find the rank you want, then equip the gear you want to use in that rank.

Tony

Insider
Thank you kind sir so if I keep my slider at Inept does that mean I can't compete in Novice matches?
The slider is just for choosing what gear to wear for each rank (since gear is limited by points which are shown next to the slider). You can join any fights that you have the appropriate rank for (example: if you've reached novice rank you can join inept, aspirant and novice ranked fights).

Here's a helpful link to the in-game tooltips which explain everything in detail: Arena Guide

Elsteveo

Thank you Tony.
I think I was getting confused thinking the paper doll in the store page was also my inventory as well as the level queries I had too.
The guide helps a lot.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.