No Recent News

VampRageous

Supporter
Hi I'm new to these posting on these forums but have been reading them since the beginning.

I'm one of the original kickstarter backers and used to get regular email updates so I knew how things were going and that everything was on track, but I haven't had an email in months and no info on how to access the pre-alpha gameplay and Exanima (if I'm entitled to access them that is), is there a reason why?

I don't even know if I'm supposed to have access to the insider forums it's been so long and my memory sucks, should I contact someone or just be patient?

Parco

most updates and discussions have been happening in the insider forum, little have been given to the public lately indeed but that should change as exanima soon hits beta and will at some time after that (if not immediately) be release to steam.
since youre a kickstarter backer and not a insider here then you must have backed less than £20 which will not give you insider access, if you have backed 20£ or more then you should contact them.

most updates and discussions have been happening in the insider forum, little have been given to the public lately indeed but that should change as exanima soon hits beta and will at some time after that (if not immediately) be release to steam.
since youre a kickstarter backer and not a insider here then you must have backed less than £20 which will not give you insider access, if you have backed 20£ or more then you should contact them.
Resident good guy Parco speaks the truth.

Don Kanaille

Insider
*If* you have backed 20 pounds or more, however, it is possible that you simply havent been unlocked for insider access. For example, if your forum e-mail adress is different from the one you used for kickstarter, that could be a reason. In that case, simply contact Bare Mettle for a manual unlock.

I had some slight trouble as well when when I backed after the kickstarter already finished.

Justin

Supporter
So... How is the game coming? Last update I see was around October. Is Exanima in closed Beta at this moment? Have they any rough ETA on a full release date?

I've been letting this game marinate for around a year I think...

It's been in alpha for a while and beta is very close (should be any day now). The NDA will be lifted when it hits beta I think, so people can put up videos etc. Final release shouldn't be too long after beta, but there's no stated date for it.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.