Personal Project, a Sui Generis monster?

XxBoDxX

Insider
Yeah man a kilt would make this guy awesome and it would add more depth to his character. If you ever saw him you would definitely wonder why the eff is he wearing that?! Also I think his nose might be too straight for a monster fending for himself in the wilderness, overall this looks amazing though! keep up the good work man! I also think some piercings and maybe an orcish ponytail would look good on him haha.

Sneil

Insider
Yikes, looking back at those first screens... it's funny how you can't see how bad something really is at the time you're working on it. That original concept is just absolutely horrible lol :confused: Like, how could I even think it a good idea to post something like that publicly! Yeesh :rolleyes:

A Scottish kilt with ponytail would be pretty cool haha. Thanks for the compliments XxBoDxX:)

Avramovic

Supporter
His eye is HUGE... considering there has to be a whole sphere and optical nerve behind... where's the room for brain?

Sneil

Insider
Cyclops aren't exactly mathematicians, quite the opposite. Big dumb monkeys basically. Anyway, we are talking fantasy creatures here people, they don't exactly need to be perfect anatomically. :p

Last edited:
I think it looks fantastic, doesn't need to be scientifically believable... heck my airship has about 1/100th sized a gas envelope to be logically able to have any hope of being airborne but meh it's fantasy.

Sneil

Insider
Came back to this and finally got around to making the game mesh. 5600 tris. The clothing assets I just took out of Skyrim and fit them to him just see him clothed, but Im going to whip my own up here. Im going to throw some feet coverings on him as well, which is why I never finished sculpting them. Hope you like!

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.