Physique Code Saving

Iscandar

I understand that characters will eventually be savable, but what if I want to share a particularly effective physique in a guide or on the forums?

Mass Effect has a system where you can edit your character's face by changing a bunch of values, generating a coordinate code that can be copied and pasted so others can use your face. The same thing could be done for character physiques, taking into account the muscle/fat graph and the height and age sliders. Does this seem reasonable?

Murf

I think the character physique is all part of the same game file and not a standalone file. However, know way of knowing what might get implemented in the future. The beta is being tested now and we are able to save different characters and such.

In the meantime you could post a screen shot of your slider settings if you really wanted someone else to have the exact same physique as you.

Iscandar

In the meantime you could post a screen shot of your slider settings if you really wanted someone else to have the exact same physique as you.
I know that seems reasonable, but the physique sliders are extremely temperamental. I've tried the solution of saving characters through screenshots, but even then it takes a few minutes to get it exactly right. The only way I was even able to get it right is because I knew how the character was supposed to move. Others would not. Being even the slightest bit off can completely change how a character moves and attacks.

Last edited:

Bullethead

Perhaps if when you moved the slider, there was an info box on the cursor giving X and Y coordinates, and beside the graph, blanks where you could type in values you'd come to like from other characters.

RobG

Insider
Perhaps if when you moved the slider, there was an info box on the cursor giving X and Y coordinates, and beside the graph, blanks where you could type in values you'd come to like from other characters.
decent idea imo, would make it easy and fun to share builds and lookalikes etc

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.