Pledge Management Bug?

Merlkir

Insider
Hi,

I've sent an email to BM about this two weeks ago, but perhaps it's quicker to ask here:

"I just now donated to the BM PayPal, I have 30 pounds in Available balance, but I can't order the Alpha add-on.
I wonder if it's related to the fact I don't have any backer tier on this account. (I pledged during the kickstarter, for the 10 pound tier, but that was on another email address)

Is there a way to fix this?"

Parco

if you have something in available balance, dont you get any options up when pressing "manage rewards"?

Merlkir

Insider
Yes, all the various options up to the 30 GBP for alpha access. When I choose it however and click Submit Order, nothing happens.

Brendan

Developer
Hi,

I've sent an email to BM about this two weeks ago, but perhaps it's quicker to ask here:

"I just now donated to the BM PayPal, I have 30 pounds in Available balance, but I can't order the Alpha add-on.
I wonder if it's related to the fact I don't have any backer tier on this account. (I pledged during the kickstarter, for the 10 pound tier, but that was on another email address)

Is there a way to fix this?"
I must've missed that, sorry!

Yes, all the various options up to the 30 GBP for alpha access. When I choose it however and click Submit Order, nothing happens.
Your account should be fixed now (it's under your gmail address), pm me if you have any trouble or want anything changed etc. :)

Murf

Oh Brendan, you gave me access to Prelude last week but I happened to have misplaced it, if ya could just put it in my download section that would be great.

*it's worth a shot :p*

;-)

cnileoleman

Insider
Hmmm, contributed another 20 GBP yesterday but I'm not seeing that reflect in the account section. It might be that it hasn't gone through yet. Also, you should totally give this guy ^ prelude access. Seems legit. (You're welcome)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.