Post Your Favorite Character

Iscandar

By now I'm certain most people have created their ideal character. I'd like people to use this thread to display and trade their favorite avatars, giving insight into the thought processes behind their creation.

Let me start off by giving the format...

Picture:
Favorite weapon(s): Two-handed sword (rusty), two-handed sword (wide crossguard), and the halberd.

Reason for name and looks: I named and fashioned the looks of this character after Reinhardt Schneider, the main character of Castlevania 64.

Physical strengths: This character can use two-handed swords flawlessly. One might question why he's of average height, but this effectively allows him to headshot enemies of most heights with left-to-right swings, and makes him a smaller target. His physique is strong and lean. His attacks have tremendous speed and force, but he's also stable and can move very quickly.

Physical weaknesses: He doesn't have much leverage, so he's less capable of throwing enemies around than taller and heavier characters. He's not very good with one handed weapons since he doesn't have the leverage for strong hits with them nor the reach.

Favorite Colors: Green, blue, and white

Last edited:

Bullethead

I've had a favorite type of character in all games since I started playing paper RPGs in the 70s. And because I lack imagination, that character has always been in search of an archetype I was unable to define. But then I came across this video (and my new favorite band):

Well... Let me introduce - Jezebel d'Arque, inspector-judicator

Picture:
Favorite weapon(s): Balanced sword and Steel buckler, Executioner's sword (rarely).

Reason for name and looks: Name - hmm... it's pretty for me. Gender - just like play girls, so what? Clothes - black-with-red "uniform" of inspector-judicator (some kind of prosecutor, sheriff and judge, all in one). Hair - actually, Jezzy likes to change hair color and lenght; she has red long hair here on the pic, but often she dyes it black and cut it shortly.

Physical strengths: She is more agile than strong, so she hates any two-handed weapon except Executioner's sword (in fact, she hates to use it often, only as ceremonial blade). She's the best with one-handed swords and she knows how to block any fatal blow with buckler.

Physical weaknesses: She dislikes to wear any armor, even leather (exception - bracers, in memory of missed father-inquisitor). So just one unblocked strike could be her last one.

Favorite Colors: Black, red/purple/yellow.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.