Postponement

Rushakoff

Insider
Hoping we get it by the time I get out of class. Or maybe release it while I'm in class so i can download it and have it installed by the time i get home.

Komuflage

Insider
As Southpark is now installed on my PC, I don't know what will happen to me. But I want you all to know that I believe in you guys, you must stay strong, and endure the wait. Best of luck to you all, hope we might see each other again... someday... :(

F***, it feels like when I bought Skyrim and sat on the train home and couldn't wait to get lost in a new world of fantasy and immersion, even though I highly doubt it will be any real exploring or immersion in this combat-alpha version of the game.

I couldn't agree more. I remember being "Ill" when Skyrim came out and feeling guilty about playing it without waiting for my sister to come home from school. She had also been very hyped.

86 people online at once! I'm in between classes working right now. The music sample will have to hold me over until I make it home.

NewsMuffin

Insider
Is there any info if streaming the alpha is allowed or not?
They're going to put a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement, I think) on the Alpha, so not likely.
Basically, we're not allowed to put videos, pictures, anything where the public at large can see it, but showing it to your friends is perfectly fine.

They have seven and a half hours, in Italy time that is. If I was Madoc, I'd wait till the last minute to release a version that just flat out doesn't work then patch it tomorrow before anyone has had time to complain.

peta97

Insider
Yeah, i think it would get just a little bit ridiculous at this point if they delay again.
I could see if they you didn't know they were working as hard as they could to get it done, but it's their first game ever, and a custom engine, and an alpha combat prelude. They'll release it when they release it, and that will be when they are comfortable with it, and they get known bugs fixed. It'll be worth it that way anyways.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.