Pugilist's Pride

MrApophos

I just one-shotted someone in a pugilism match. It was disgusting to behold, the wet crunch sound coupled with the apparent removal of the opponents face in a red mist. Fantastic. Best fist-fighting game ever.

I'd like to hear other one-shot tales, if you have them!

Tony

Insider
When the new arena mode was freshly released I decided to do mostly pugilism matches for a few days to get some practice. I participated in roughly 3,000 pugilism matches and had 50+ one-punch KO's. It was fun :).

I had the most success with one-punch KO's when dashing at the opponent whilst they are simultaneously charging towards you and then land a solid uppercut to their jaw. The momentum of both people moving towards each other seems to give the punch massive power.

MrMerks

I had like a sliver of health left, I hadn't got a hit on my enemy and i was sure i was about to get knocked out.
That's when it happened, I landed the luckiest punch ever. The noise of the hit was like a wet sound. They fell over backwards so hard they ended up doing a sort of Backwards scorpion fall. All their body's weigth was on their neck and they were knocked out. It was hilarious

Tony

Insider
*Insert something about Newton's laws of gravity*
*and that mythbusters episode*
How does that apply to the game? The only time I've been capable of doing one-hit KO's during thousands of fights is when both people are moving towards each other. Also, I've been actually punched while sparring on a regular basis for a few years; when moving towards an incoming punch it definitely hurt more than when I was moving away from an incoming blow.

Last edited:

ChavaiotH

One shot in pugilism is easy(in Exanima of course). Double click + step forward and target at opponents face.

RobG

Insider
Not yet haha, ive not done any naked challenge for quite a while actually, I imagine naked in the new arena is pretty challenging! I will give it a go at some point. Why have you??

MrMerks

Haha no, I just saw your video and the thought came to me. I'm gonna try that out after my next run of exanima now

Syllabear3

One shot?? is that posible??? I could give punches hard enough to threw them but never 1 shotted. How do you do that?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.