pure frustration

hello,
before you released the latest patch i played down to lvl 3, killed that strange ogre thingy and had my charakter equipped in full plate metal, even found that secret illumination helmet.
... after the patch my progress and gear was gone, so i did parts of lvl 2 and 3 again until i had all the things again.
then i went to the new lvl 4, died multiple times, because 2 of that funny guards gangraped me a few times ... and now my gear and the progress of lvl 3 is gone AGAIN, guys that is bullshi* sry.
Why the hell is the game not saving when you progress to lvl 4 ? and yes i have checkpoints enabled.

Last edited:

Buggeroo

Insider
By lvl 3, do you mean the one with the demon, after the portal? I believe the patch resets all progress after the portal, because it is necessary to load the updated level.

The checkpoint at the portal is the last one, so each time you die, you will restart at the point right before entering the portal.
I will say though, if you get yourself well equipped in plate, it usually takes quite a few KOs to actually die. Also, you could consider trying to not fight those 'funny guards' :)

Yeah i meant the one with the demon, yes the patch resets some progress obviously. I tried to avoid the guards, ran out of weapons after a few ko`s, and let them slay me on purpose, cause i wanted to retry the level, which was not possible cause it did not save ... now i was standing again in front of the portal with my crap gear from hours ago :rolleyes:
@ ChavaiotH: thx for the tipp i`ll try that (although it annoys me that i might have to, but refarming the same things again and again annoys me more)
P.s. don`t get me wrong i love the game, but that was too much for me to handle

Last edited:

ChavaiotH

Yeah i meant the one with the demon, yes the patch resets all progress obviously. I tried to avoid the guards, ran out of weapons after a few ko`s, and let them slay me on purpose, cause i wanted to retry the level, which was not possible cause it did not save ... now i was standing again in front of the portal with my crap gear from hours ago :rolleyes:
@ ChavaiotH: thx for the tipp i`ll try that
P.s. don`t get me wrong i love the game, but that was too much for me to handle
Don't give up and you will handle it.

Well, shit happens... The day before last update I've began new game and played till 70-80% of 5 lvl were opened... Next day I cursed all around, when I can't load save and forced to play new game again... But last update worth it! So good luck to you, mate!

Deityfierezy

Insider
If you enter level 4 and go back to level 3 every new item you find it is not saved when you die, you should enter the portal for first time when you find everything.
sorry for my english

-Tim-

Insider
To add to what Deityfierezy said, if you respawn at the portal after drying, you're still in time to collect anything you might have missed before crossing it, when you finally do it will renew your checkpoint save with any further progress you made.
That's good to know, I was unaware of this.

Syllabear3

Is not only frustration but pure bulshit, boring and time wasting: no way to block and get damage half or 1/4 your bar every time. Run around to recover and repeat until you defeat the golem. For what? For a fucking cristal that u cant even use because your weapon dont have a fucking socket...

Absolutly disapointed, absolutly.

Deityfierezy

Insider
Is not only frustration but pure bulshit, boring and time wasting: no way to block and get damage half or 1/4 your bar every time. Run around to recover and repeat until you defeat the golem. For what? For a fucking cristal that u cant even use because your weapon dont have a fucking socket...

Absolutly disapointed, absolutly.
You killed Sir? you dont get anything for killing him, you can lock him in a room an thats is all, with golems works too, when you gitgud can go back and try to kill them.

Deityfierezy

Insider
Sorry my english is poor.
At first I ask if you have beaten the demon of the 4th level, then I say if you killed him, he dont drop anything, and then I say that yo can lock him in a room, if is hard too you, if is not, good, but you can do the same with the golems and when you get better equip or better in the game, you can try again.

Tyon

You don't need to fight the golems, why would they even drop anything of value? They are supposed to be an impassable barrier, a deterrent to using force. The crystals the golems drop are very useful, you can put them in a certain weapon that you can find which is very effective against some enemies.

ChavaiotH

Why should stronger enemies drop anything? This game isn't like any other games. This is the point why I like this game so much.

Well, golems are dropping something
huge halberd and blue crystall
so that's fair enough.

In fact there's nothing else you could use for yourself.

UPD As for "demon from level 4" - why it should dropping something, huh? And what it should drop in your opinion? Money? Artifacts? That's a huge pile of flesh and bones, man!

Deityfierezy

Insider
You don't need to fight the golems, why would they even drop anything of value? They are supposed to be an impassable barrier, a deterrent to using force. The crystals the golems drop are very useful, you can put them in a certain weapon that you can find which is very effective against some enemies.
Why should stronger enemies drop anything? This game isn't like any other games. This is the point why I like this game so much.
Well, golems are dropping something
huge halberd and blue crystall
so that's fair enough.

In fact there's nothing else you could use for yourself.

UPD As for "demon from level 4" - why it should dropping something, huh? And what it should drop in your opinion? Money? Artifacts? That's a huge pile of flesh and bones, man!
I was trying to explain that to Syllabear3 becouse he was complaining about golems and they were a disappointment of loot and something like that, no every monster will give you something shiny or valuable just for being a hard fight, maybe they give you something maybe not, depends on the monster or creature.
If a fight is hard for you dont have it until you think you are good, and there are ways to dont have them.
If sir will drop something, I like a head, like a trophy, just for say "Im good, I kill sir, I have his head over my fireplace, damn im really good" (not really) nothing less, nothing more, but is not necessary.
Sorry for my english.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.