Put the red tile floor in the arena?

Should the red tile floor be added to the arena?

• Total voters

Murf

I really like that red tile floor. The contrast really adds depth to the room(s).
Would love to see this added to the arena and Madoc mentioned he was thinking about it.
Wanted to see what ya'll thought.

Last edited:

NachoDawg

As much as i want to say yes, we are getting an outdoors arena. The first one ought to look dull in comparison!

Parco

the new floor tiles looks nice, but they kinda look like the tiles i had in the bathroom of my old house so i get the feeling im entering a bathroom every time i enter a room with those tiles :p
but tbh i dont think the new floor tiles fits with the walls in the novice arena as well as the old floor tiles do, so i vote for keeping the old one.

Octo

Insider
Make it random...random texture loading for variation.
I don't know how the difficulty works, but random enemy and weapon setup would be refreshing too.
Looking forward to arenas with some environment variation too, stairs, furniture, pits..anything that can spice up the encounters.

Make it optional? Like how you want to deck out the arena? Maybe this will be a thing further (and I mean waaaay further) down the road.

Don Kanaille

Insider
I don't know how the difficulty works, but random enemy and weapon setup would be refreshing too.
I think they want to make enemy placement and equipment part of the world building. For example, enemies in the saw mill use saws, hatchets and mauls; enemies in the hospital use crutches and bedpans; those near the dungeon use meat hooks and those near the armory or training rooms may use real weapons like a sword or a bill.

Everything regarding room layout, enemy placement etc. fits together to tell a tale, to make this whole place believable and just make sense. Which is why I understand that Bare Mettle is not to keen on randomizing it all.

Maybe they´ll do it with the later areas which are not so deeply interconnected.

Octo

Insider
Sure but I was under the impression we were talking about the arena, since that is what the question was about.

Don Kanaille

Insider
Oh... well, I missed the point, then. Excuse me^^

No objections against randomization in arena mode (though maybe just optional to not mess with the difficulty progression of newcomers)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.