PvP and Multiplayer PvE

Psygnosis

Supporter
Once the single player is made, and assuming it's successful, I can tell you that the NWN-style persistent world community has an experienced oldschool friend on the Team. :)

Single player first, though! Other features will come in time, with quality and fun as the dual focus.
This is what i wanted to hear ! It's just great !

Yeap, as said before, first the base game, then the rest can come ! I really hope the game will be successful and happy to see you guys can bring back those old school games... I'm not the only one that's sick with those " new " easy win / noob friendly games with only 1 button spam, cut scenes everywhere, scripts and stuff... Every game that comes out it's too damn simplified... Maximum difficulty is nerfed... 3 / 4 h or less of Campaign with totally no sense story... Just look at the new " tomb raider " what they have done =|

But I will never stop to say this : Indie SH can do it way BETTER than the big SH companies =) The " home made " engine and physics it's one of the many proof to confirm this theory !

MrIdontKnow

Insider
The best way really, although I'd thrive on multiplayer, I would expect you guys to spurt out a rubbish version, just get your heads down which you're doing on the single player, make it awesome, then a few months up to a year release multiplayer

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.