Questions and Suggestion.

Fdel

Hi i m new here and to Exanima.

I m having a blast with the arena mode.
But.. there some "features" that make me wonder:

Why when i change armor my character appear naked in the main room, but in battle he is armored ?

Althought the gamesays i am "Aspirant" in the fight board.
When i buy Aspirant gear i can t use them, they just don t equip
And althought i have 3 bars of skills, the sliders with "titles" still show 1/5...and still shows me as inept.
Whats going on?

In your charater management you have 3 inventories, what is the diference between the lower and higher inventory in the left ?

Any way we can move corpses (drag)?

Any use for....crouching ?
Any way to hit someone on the floor ? Beyond extra dificult alternative attack ?

Now some Suggestion.
In the shop, please ID the level of the gear. Would save a lot of time checking if the gear is your level, or the level of one of your character. I think small icons or the inicial letter of the level should be OK.
You could put some character in the shop, even if doing nothing and saying nothing it would be more straightforward the shop...is a shop.

Any reason why we can t loot those we win or at least kill. Would be more fun and one more drive to win.

2 quick click on an item in an arena should equip the gear...even if you give a timelapse to properly equip. Taking a fallen weapon to use is PITA, shouldn t be.

Put an icon near the character who will fight so you can quickly go to the setup screen and adjust his armor and weaponry, the way it is now is not friendly at all.

Can in pugilism the second attack be a quick nothing fancy...a straight forward kick to push adversary back...that would be fun.

Although i find specialization in movement OK, specialization i a special weapon, or weapon family would be interesting to add.

I think thats it. I m obviously forgoting something..but whatever.
Thanks all.

Hi i m new here and to Exanima.

I m having a blast with the arena mode.
But.. there some "features" that make me wonder:

Why when i change armor my character appear naked in the main room, but in battle he is armored ?

Althought the gamesays i am "Aspirant" in the fight board.
When i buy Aspirant gear i can t use them, they just don t equip
And althought i have 3 bars of skills, the sliders with "titles" still show 1/5...and still shows me as inept.
Whats going on?

In your charater management you have 3 inventories, what is the diference between the lower and higher inventory in the left ?
Welcome, Fdel.
There are some instructions in the arena, maybe you just missed it?
Anyway, here the discussion.

Any way we can move corpses (drag)?
Just hold LMB and drag it where you need...

Any use for....crouching ?
Yeah - you could hit someone on the floor with swing.

Any way to hit someone on the floor ? Beyond extra dificult alternative attack ?
See above.

In the shop, please ID the level of the gear. Would save a lot of time checking if the gear is your level, or the level of one of your character. I think small icons or the inicial letter of the level should be OK.
All those icons are ruining the whole realistic picture of the gameplay.

You could put some character in the shop, even if doing nothing and saying nothing it would be more straightforward the shop...is a shop.
He just taking his lunch in the next room.

Any reason why we can t loot those we win or at least kill. Would be more fun and one more drive to win.
Discussion is HERE
Because you'll fully equip all your teammates in 5-10 matches in this case - and you'll get bored of this.

2 quick click on an item in an arena should equip the gear...even if you give a timelapse to properly equip. Taking a fallen weapon to use is PITA, shouldn t be.
That's your opinion. IMO that's fully wrong.

Put an icon near the character who will fight so you can quickly go to the setup screen and adjust his armor and weaponry, the way it is now is not friendly at all.
Again, I'm disagree with this.

Can in pugilism the second attack be a quick nothing fancy...a straight forward kick to push adversary back...that would be fun.
Umm... nope. Maybe, it'll be a special attack.

Although i find specialization in movement OK, specialization i a special weapon, or weapon family would be interesting to add.
Well, could it be a realistic thing, if character will be master with... ok, a stick, but can't do a thing with an axe in hand? That's quite weird thing IMO.

Good luck. And try to read the forum.

Fdel

Before all thank you for the answers.
I have some considerations below about the answers given.
Some will seem smart ass, its mere joke no offense intendeed, but they highlight some incoherence in speech and the whole idea is to make the game abit more user friendly, there a spots that can be lapidated gamingwise.

About some answers:

All those icons are ruining the whole realistic picture of the gameplay.
Another possibility would be just that when the cursor rest on the item its caracteristic pop up, as soon as the cursor leave the item it disapear.
The problem here its that the way it is now, its an irritating time sink. It doesn t aggregate anything to the game, and hinder the pace of the game.

He just taking his lunch in the next room.
You should fire him then, and replace it, he in eternal lunch or eternal "siesta", or maybe he entered the arena and died, you should check the bodies.

HERE
Because you'll fully equip all your teammates in 5-10 matches in this case - and you'll get bored of this.
I understand it, but that ruins the whole realistic feeling of the game.
One solution could be to not let equipment of an higher "class" "status" "level" whatever permeate the lower levels.
I see equipment from Adept and another tier (or whatever) in inept fights.
One things that bothers me is the fact there absolutely not much items of the "inapt" to sell, especially weaponry, its a bit frustrating. I suppose i ll continue frustrated because there isn t a lot of things in each class to sell.

Again, I'm disagree with this.
Could you elaborate ?
If what block you is "iconizing", then just make that a double click send the player to the manage screen, and another button in the manage screen that send back to the "fights boards"
IMHO, there no diference between that and quiting the fight rooster, panning the camera, open the menu, equip your caracter, exiting panning the camera clicking on the board to choose fights...
Its just that your rebucking the players there, not being user friendly at all.
IMHO such things should be taken in account, if not for Exanima at least for sui generis. You have to remember that lack of "coherence in user friendliness" wears the player down... making it more reluctant to come back...or buy a sequel for what matters.

Well, could it be a realistic thing, if character will be master with... ok, a stick, but can't do a thing with an axe in hand? That's quite weird thing IMO.
This talk of "realism" it is sarcam right ?
Its comon sense that not knowing how to handle a weapon properly does not forbid to use it, and that sticking with a weapon, will make you faster, know the balance of the weapon better, tire less, etc.
I was just sugesting this, not now, but maybe as a future idea.
Its also unrealistic to think that someone who know to use a mace will be as eficient when using a scimitar, a halberd a pilum or a naginata or a kukri.

Now to the link to see if i can understand what makes no sense to my poor mind.

Um much thanks for the link it explained a lot. But then some confirmations are in need.
So... what make my main character appear naked or not in the hall ? The "rank" slider?
I mean if i don t wear gear that are or the "rank" slider they don t appear ?
Same for the manage screen ?

Now i m truly curious.
What are the points showed in the rank slider (1/5 - 1/10) are for ?
How do we own them ?
What kind of interference they have in gameplay.
Since the hall does not influence in the arena, why have the team choosed to show the caracter naked in the hall, and not with the stuff his wearing for example independent of the rank.(maybe because its beta)
And why have the team choosed to limit the gear in battle, and not for example, to give decrescent earning by "rank diference" higher rank battling entering lower rank arena battles would gain nothing, but still pay the fee to enter?

Last edited:
Another possibility would be just that when the cursor rest on the item its caracteristic pop up, as soon as the cursor leave the item it disapear.
The problem here its that the way it is now, its an irritating time sink. It doesn t aggregate anything to the game, and hinder the pace of the game.
That's smart when you have two-three items in your bag. But I'm a hoarder, and there will be the problem for me in chaotic pop ups, while me dragging cursor through the whole bunch of items.
Just a pic of my inventory in storymode:
Also, in most cases you could identify an item and his properties by its exterior in inventory - is it rusty or damaged, or is it tattered or looking good.
All you need is just more play this game and gain your own experience.

You should fire him then, and replace it, he in eternal lunch or eternal "siesta", or maybe he entered the arena and died, you should check the bodies.
Lazy mexican trader, who is in his eternal siesta - that's a brilliant idea.

I understand it, but that ruins the whole realistic feeling of the game.
Why? Just because you can't take what you want? Well, on another hand, when your fighter faliing unconscious, he's returns in one piece, with whole set or equipment. Also if he/she died, then you gain all his/her items.
That's obviously more fair and friendly, isn't it?

One solution could be to not let equipment of an higher "class" "status" "level" whatever permeate the lower levels.
I see equipment from Adept and another tier (or whatever) in inept fights.
"That's not a bug, that's feature!" No, really - AI isn't so hard, so you can use those items in Elimination or Fray modes to increase your survival chances.

One things that bothers me is the fact there absolutely not much items of the "inapt" to sell, especially weaponry, its a bit frustrating. I suppose i ll continue frustrated because there isn t a lot of things in each class to sell.
Well, that's a beta, but with every update things are getting better.

If what block you is "iconizing", then just make that a double click send the player to the manage screen, and another button in the manage screen that send back to the "fights boards"
IMHO, there no diference between that and quiting the fight rooster, panning the camera, open the menu, equip your caracter, exiting panning the camera clicking on the board to choose fights...
Its just that your rebucking the players there, not being user friendly at all.
IMHO such things should be taken in account, if not for Exanima at least for sui generis. You have to remember that lack of "coherence in user friendliness" wears the player down... making it more reluctant to come back...or buy a sequel for what matters.
Huh, all I'm gonna say is that the whole arena managing system in now condition is good: you're trading in one window, then you're preparing your teammates in another (you're thinking here), then you're managing fights in the third window. So all these operations are isolated.
Another variant of management menu - as I see it - could be the "whole system" of all three windows... but really, man, if you have so much questions already - your head will bang if you'll see such "whole system".

This talk of "realism" it is sarcam right ?
Anyone has his own realism, so nope - that's not a sarcasm.

Its comon sense that not knowing how to handle a weapon properly does not forbid to use it, and that sticking with a weapon, will make you faster, know the balance of the weapon better, tire less, etc.
I was just sugesting this, not now, but maybe as a future idea.
Well, if you're talking about distinction of weapons by ranks in arena mode, then that is developers' point of view (I think that there should be only point limits on ranks, so you could equip anything below those limits - you wanna fight with pollaxe on Inept rank - you're welcome, but you'll be naked).
Anyway, game mechanics are making mastery of your fighter not only from his skills, but mostly of your own gaming skill.

Its also unrealistic to think that someone who know to use a mace will be as eficient when using a scimitar, a halberd a pilum or a naginata or a kukri.
He'll be more efficient with a scimitar and kukri than someone who is no so efficient with mace, because those weapons are using similar methods, similar moves.
Also, anyone who mastered a halberd will know how to deal with naginata, pollaxe or quarterstaff.

So... what make my main character appear naked or not in the hall ? The "rank" slider?
I mean if i don t wear gear that are or the "rank" slider they don t appear ?
Same for the manage screen ?

Now i m truly curious.
What are the points showed in the rank slider (1/5 - 1/10) are for ?
How do we own them ?
What kind of interference they have in gameplay.
Well... From the beginning...
When you entered in your team managing menu you see three parts:
To the left - name or your current teammate with team options and his tier scale (top), his arena hall inventory (middle), his arena items (bottom).
Team optoins are for choosing current teammate for managing with him, tier scale is for choosing one of rank presets and managing with it (you choose tier, then you equip character - that's 0/5-0\60 are for (first number is points of your eqipped items on this tier / second number is max number of points allowed on this tier) - then you choose another tier and so on, and so on...)
In the middle - you see your current teammate (left/top) with the eqipment of chosen tier (left/top).
To the right - the whole team arsenal with things which aren't equipped and not used in any tier preset or anyone of your teammate. Also you could switch (right/bottom) between arsenal and skills of your current teammate (left/top).
...hoping that will help...

Also there was another LINK in previous link to the arena guide discussion - did you got this one?

Since the hall does not influence in the arena, why have the team choosed to show the caracter naked in the hall, and not with the stuff his wearing for example independent of the rank.(maybe because its beta)
Because you haven't drag any cloth in his inventory (left/middle). Also don't forget to open your inventory in hall and equip all those items.

Fdel

That's smart when you have two-three items in your bag. But I'm a hoarder, and there will be the problem for me in chaotic pop ups, while me dragging cursor through the whole bunch of items.
My bad i should have specified this idea war for the shop on the Arena only.
I haven t played much on the story yet. But i agree with you on the tale mode, simply because the tale mode doesn t have segregating ranks - you find it you use it, am i wrong?

Why? Just because you can't take what you want? Well, on another hand, when your fighter faliing unconscious, he's returns in one piece, with whole set or equipment. Also if he/she died, then you gain all his/her items.
That's obviously more fair and friendly, isn't it?
Yes and i think it will be more fun. But thats IMO. And it would satisfy your hoarder passion wouldn t it ? ;)
I m tend to be a hoarder too.

"That's not a bug, that's feature!" No, really - AI isn't so hard, so you can use those items in Elimination or Fray modes to increase your survival chances.
I am not understanding what the AI have to do in the equation. Could you elaborate ?
You mean the superior itens...Isn t the goal winning with the same level of itens or lower, well each one his own.
As i said you could maybe only keep the one you looted during combat that are your rank.
It is more the fact that this feature is hard to understand, badly documented and above all, as of now, its a PITA to manage.

Huh, all I'm gonna say is that the whole arena managing system in now condition is good: you're trading in one window, then you're preparing your teammates in another (you're thinking here), then you're managing fights in the third window. So all these operations are isolated.
Another variant of management menu - as I see it - could be the "whole system" of all three windows... but really, man, if you have so much questions already - your head will bang if you'll see such "whole system".
i don t think putting a shortcut to easy the player life is offensive, or affect realism.
IMHO the way it is, it is bad, it doesn t matter if its isolated or not, it IMHO has room to improvement.
1) Too much space wasted with your fighter picture, image, menu.
As you say you could easely have the arsenal as it is + 3 images of your fighters and their inventory. (assuming 3 is the manximum foghters you need) paging to one another is slow and consequently rebucking.
2) you could have buttons where you select the ranks of the items you want to see (and a show all) so there s no cluttering of non relevant itens. Or itens you can t use could be in "red" or "grey" or "crossed" whatever. So the player wouldn t have any nasty surprise, like it seems to happens. Anyway having to manage visually and cicking to see if i can equip them items is pain.
3) One thing that must be tought in any product, is how much "happiness" your creating over how much you are "removing". If your product is in the negative....no matter what you think of how fit it is.. it will probably sink.. IMHO..right now...arena managing put the arena mode in the negative.(Tale and practice are nice)

Well, if you're talking about distinction of weapons by ranks in arena mode, then that is developers' point of view (I think that there should be only point limits on ranks, so you could equip anything below those limits - you wanna fight with pollaxe on Inept rank - you're welcome, but you'll be naked).
Anyway, game mechanics are making mastery of your fighter not only from his skills, but mostly of your own gaming skill.
Ok i ve read your description. By what you say its seems another limiting factor where you can only equip the total points you have...
So much restrictions....that doesn t agregate much...and hinders gameplay. It may be only a matter of UI, clear explanations and minor tweaks though.
I agree with you, if you want to fight master with inept equipment for aditional challenge that your problem. I don t see why this bothers the developers.

He'll be more efficient with a scimitar and kukri than someone who is no so efficient with mace, because those weapons are using similar methods, similar moves.
Also, anyone who mastered a halberd will know how to deal with naginata, pollaxe or quarterstaff.
Your wrong there. Do the test IRL and see how eficiency decrease, sometime to almost nothing by switching weapon family or type (rapier, bastard sword, 2 handed sword all are sword diferent worlds.)

Well... From the beginning...
When you entered in your team managing menu you see three parts:
To the left - name or your current teammate with team options and his tier scale (top), his arena hall inventory (middle), his arena items (bottom).
Team optoins are for choosing current teammate for managing with him, tier scale is for choosing one of rank presets and managing with it (you choose tier, then you equip character - that's 0/5-0\60 are for (first number is points of your eqipped items on this tier / second number is max number of points allowed on this tier) - then you choose another tier and so on, and so on...)
In the middle - you see your current teammate (left/top) with the eqipment of chosen tier (left/top).
To the right - the whole team arsenal with things which aren't equipped and not used in any tier preset or anyone of your teammate. Also you could switch (right/bottom) between arsenal and skills of your current teammate (left/top).
...hoping that will help...

Also there was another LINK in previous link to the arena guide discussion - did you got this one?Thank you to have the pacience to explain, your explanation is handy.
Some i had figured due to the link. But some ain t explained, or not enought to make sense.
Anyway i m out of arena, ilogical restrictions allied with unoptimal implementation pushed me out. Thats my choice. I ll stick to practice, simple, eficient. KIS (keep it simple.)
I think there s other ways to limit the player that would be less intrusive (adjusting physics, i know it sound simple but isn t).
Maybe redesign the managing area so it get simpler and quicker for the player to adjust his caracter(s) to the fight ahead.
Anyway i would strongly advise a revision. In the end the arena is a training room and there is another easyer option.

I know its beta. Thats why i bother to try to give idea and warnings.

"Because you haven't drag any cloth in his inventory (left/middle). Also don't forget to open your inventory in hall and equip all those items."
False. If i appear geared in the arena, and in my managing screen, why would i appear naked in the hall ?
Its probably a bug.

I am not understanding what the AI have to do in the equation. Could you elaborate ?
You mean the superior itens...Isn t the goal winning with the same level of itens or lower, well each one his own.
As i said you could maybe only keep the one you looted during combat that are your rank.
It is more the fact that this feature is hard to understand, badly documented and above all, as of now, its a PITA to manage.
Equalation is that AI on Inept rank isn't so much skilled, got simple strikes, so it could be slashed easily.
As for me, that's not so big bug which is needed to be fixed.

Ok i ve read your description. By what you say its seems another limiting factor where you can only equip the total points you have...
So much restrictions....that doesn t agregate much...and hinders gameplay. It may be only a matter of UI, clear explanations and minor tweaks though.
I agree with you, if you want to fight master with inept equipment for aditional challenge that your problem. I don t see why this bothers the developers.
Ugh, maybe you mean "to fight inept with master equipment"? Because for now it is possible to fight Master rank with Inept tier - sometimes such fights are appearing in roster.

Your wrong there. Do the test IRL and see how eficiency decrease, sometime to almost nothing by switching weapon family or type (rapier, bastard sword, 2 handed sword all are sword diferent worlds.)
Rapier depends on quite another fighting style than bastard and zweihander, also 2-handed swords' combat moves aren't so much similar with longsword's moves.
But now just think about weapon specialization - how do you see this in game? How it will work? For example, character became a master of longsword - is he will simply move +10% faster and doing +15% more gamage, or has some special moves? And what will be with those stats, when he'll equip bastard? And viking-styled sword or katzbalger? How about schiavona or reitschwert?
That's need more thinking.

False. If i appear geared in the arena, and in my managing screen, why would i appear naked in the hall ?
Its probably a bug.

It could appeared geared on the arena, but any arena preset isn't working at hall - you should drag any item you wanna be on character in his inventory (left/middle) and then go to hall, press "I" to open inventory and equip character.

Fdel

Equalation is that AI on Inept rank isn't so much skilled, got simple strikes, so it could be slashed easily.
As for me, that's not so big bug which is needed to be fixed.
I still dont get it how this influence the fact that i can t enter a fight with inept gear if i am adept.
I tryed and i was naked.

Ugh, maybe you mean "to fight inept with master equipment"? Because for now it is possible to fight Master rank with Inept tier - sometimes such fights are appearing in roster.
No, no. I really mean entering a master arena being a master with inept gear, see above.

Rapier depends on quite another fighting style than bastard and zweihander, also 2-handed swords' combat moves aren't so much similar with longsword's moves.
But now just think about weapon specialization - how do you see this in game? How it will work? For example, character became a master of longsword - is he will simply move +10% faster and doing +15% more gamage, or has some special moves? And what will be with those stats, when he'll equip bastard? And viking-styled sword or katzbalger? How about schiavona or reitschwert?
That's need more thinking.
I agree that need more thinking. Maybe he would not display so much overswing (tighter movement - decreasing some paramenter in the fisics)
Some more damage could be a solution when the weapon connect.
Remeber that is a choice. You can secialize and have some bonus. A rank in similarty could be established.
But i find interesting a jack of all trade is a bit less eficient than a specialist on one weapon. OTOH a jack of all trade could be more...flexible and have maybe less penalties...
It would be a choice not an imposition. It could broaden the playstyle. (right now the play style whenever i look semm to be poleaxes or 2 handed. IRL it wasnt that at all. (but thats not the matter here).

It could appeared geared on the arena, but any arena preset isn't working at hall - you should drag any item you wanna be on character in his inventory (left/middle) and then go to hall, press "I" to open inventory and equip character.
That is so...ankward... I hope you can see that is a senseless complication.
Why not just reflect how it would appear in the arena or how it appear in the management screen?

I still dont get it how this influence the fact that i can t enter a fight with inept gear if i am adept.
I tryed and i was naked.
Did you got it how to preset your teammates' tiers in menu? Give a screenshot please - what's happening with your team roster?

No, no. I really mean entering a master arena being a master with inept gear, see above.
To do this you need to preset your Master tier the same as Inept.

That is so...ankward... I hope you can see that is a senseless complication.
Why not just reflect how it would appear in the arena or how it appear in the management screen?
Well, as for me, it was not so much difficult to understand how it works.
BTW that's only beta, and we don't know how far Arena mode goes - maybe you'll can go outside and interact with NPC and containers, so you'll need not only "arena hall appear reflexion" option, but the whole inventory.

Fdel

Did you got it how to preset your teammates' tiers in menu? Give a screenshot please - what's happening with your team roster?
I will but i don t think it will be elucitative.
basically i was adept (died since) and in the management i was equiped, but there s a absurdly high possibility that the slider was on inept, i choosed myself in the combat rooster (right column) i was alone, no hireling.
Clicked for the adept combat to begin, previously selected, and appeared naked...
Probably the slider. Anyway it doesn t change the question:
Why an adept with inept gear can t fight in an adept arena with inept gear, no matter what. Thats the center of my question.

To do this you need to preset your Master tier the same as Inept.
This is just a matter of preset ? You mean for each rank i have to requip the inept gear again in the corresponding rank of the fight so i can fight with inept gear.
Why does it have to be that complicated ? Why can t i equip a quarterstaff blue shirt and blue trouser and use it the rest of my (short) life ? Why do i have to reequip inferior gear?
I know i m beating the key...but those kind of over complications are what i m payd to fight agaisnt, it s in the blood, but i just should chill out.

Well, as for me, it was not so much difficult to understand how it works.
BTW that's only beta, and we don't know how far Arena mode goes - maybe you'll can go outside and interact with NPC and containers, so you'll need not only "arena hall appear reflexion" option, but the whole inventory.
Understanding how it works its not the problem once you got the elements sorted, understanding the rational behind such complication is.
But anyway thank you.

Well... let me try to explain from another direction - at the right roster (arena fights) you see a list of planning fights:
"Match" is the type of fight
"Tier" is the rank of the enemy (his skills)
"Rank" is the preset of this fight, also requiring rank of your teammate
"Entry fee" is money, which you pay for fighting
"Prize" is money, which you gain if you win

So if you see such fight "Duel-Master-Inept-1-2" then you'll fight the Master-skilled enemy, both will be in Inept preset, you should pay for that fight 1 and you'll gain 2 for winning.
BUT - if you want to fight your character in rags (always) then just equip every his tier (in the left roster) as he wearing rags...
So that what I mean in posts above.

Fdel

That much i had figured by myself thanks.
But i still find the mechanic overclumbersome.
But i understand why it exist, although, i don t know if it agregate much, since i don t know why, if the preset is in adept, i would have to re-equip inept gear, im already equiped with in adept specific rank equiping slot.

Why not let any gear below the fight "rank" be already equipped.
It would avoid a useless time sink and repetitive action.

Imagine the folowing situation.
i m adept with adept gear in adept, and inept gear in inept, rank of the fight: inept. (rank of my adversary, tip and win $ irrelevant here)
Inept gear is underranked in the fight so permited.
I want to fight in inept gear (for whatever reason - challenge, fun, lack of gear, RPG, whatever)
Instead of selecting inept rank, wich will select my inpet gear, and jump into the fight without harass.
I have to equip my already equiped inept gear in the adpet rank.
If it wasnt enought, if i decide to fight an adept fight just after, i have to re-equip my adept gear all over again in the rank adept of the slider....
Double more time sink, more unrelated to the game fun actions....
Bothersome.
If the rank slider is in a equal or below rank than the fight rank selected, gear should aitomaticaly be accepted and you shouldn t appear naked.
I think its pretty obvious it make no sense.

Let see another option.
I m expert, all my ranks in the management screen are geared with their corresponding rank gear.
The ennemy is expert tier but the fight is adept rank.
But i have a sword a 2 handed axe in adept which i an t that good.
But my inept have a nice shield and mace with which i know i kick ass, and armaour aint that diferent in protection factor.
I would have to equip my inept gear in my adept fighter, instead of just selecting my inept config and go play.
The result in the end is the same, but one is a time sinking solution, the other is more straightforward.

There s other situations but those are more simple to understand.

Yeah, I understood that pretty much. Well, let's hope there will be some fixes in gathering updates.
Also, you could take this ideas in another, more special thread to make an attention to them.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.