Save issues ?

Hi,

I don't know if the following is meant to be this way (because it doesn't seems logic to me) :

I go to level 3. I don't go through the portal. When I quit and use the continue function I spawn in lvl 3 in the location I was when I had quit. Let's call this save SAVE 1.

I've done a "new game". I died in level 1 (felt in a trap pit, timing issue :D). I quitted the game. Open it again and press continue. I spawn at lvl 2 door to lvl 3 wih the stuff of SAVE 1.

What do you think about that ? Is that a bug or normal game behaviour since I haven't gone through any lvl door to create a new save that erases the SAVE 1 ?

Parco

currently there are 2 checkpoints, at the end of lvl 1 and end of lvl 2 and the checkpoint saves and normal character save is 2 different saves, whenever the character save isnt around (deleted on death or if new character is created) then it will continue from the latest checkpoint save. so yes its a normal game behavior.

Last edited:
@ StrikerJG1 What version of the game is that on? If the steam version, there is only one save and making a new game rather than continuing should replace that save. The save behavior will change eventually however and the potential of unexpected behavior in the loads should be eliminated.

@ StrikerJG1 What version of the game is that on? If the steam version, there is only one save and making a new game rather than continuing should replace that save. The save behavior will change eventually however and the potential of unexpected behavior in the loads should be eliminated.
Yes it is the Steam version. The save wasn't deleted when I did a new game, as I explained above. Maybe the save is deleted when you actually reach the checkpoint or maybe it was just a bug...

Looking forward for the new version :)

Edit : I haven't noticed Parco Folgore's answer when I replied. So it is normal game behaviour. Thank You ;)

Yeah the handling will be changing quite a bit, while it should have been deleted that particular issue will no longer matter with the next version. Kinda a bug in that the save file still existed because you hadn't exited to replace the file.

Bullethead

i have save issue too... after turn off my PC then load saved checkpoint on 2lvl
I noticed the 1st time you loaded the game, up at the top of the otherwise black screen, it said "You have been defeated". It didn't say that in later load attempts.

Kerdamor

it was not first time load , in first time i was alive and my person cry like fall in deep hole, i think i just respawn under textrure collider

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.