So how is Sui Generis coming along?

I'm just a tad bit curious. I first stumbled upon this all a while back when I found the Bare Mettle YouTube channel. Disappointed in the fact that I was about 2 or 3 years late for the Kickstarter, I bought Exanima as my main way to support the devs. I'm sure a lot of the info about its development is for the Founders, but I would really like to know how its coming along! It looks like such a great game from the early videos, and I just cannot wait to go out and explore large castles, oceans, or forests! I love Exanima, but I would also really like to see how the big brother is doing.

Sorry if this seems redundant or demanding, I'm just a big fan of what has been released so far.

Saetheer

Insider
Short version as I know it: They're developing 14 levels for Exanima. All content in Exanima is copied more or less over to Sui Generis when they are done. So by developing Exanima, they are actually developing Sui Generis.

zhuliks

Insider
They have content for SG - dialogs, lore, quests, some props, terrain, all you've seen in KS videos and some more.
What they need to finish it is base game - core with mechanics like combat, dialogs, thaumaturgy and such, both games neeed it as exanima has all 14 levels worked on too.

So basically when Exanima releases SG wont be far away.

They have content for SG - dialogs, lore, quests, some props, terrain, all you've seen in KS videos and some more.
What they need to finish it is base game - core with mechanics like combat, dialogs, thaumaturgy and such, both games neeed it as exanima has all 14 levels worked on too.

Or SG becomes the next Half-life 3

I see, thank you for the info, that was exactly a little bit of info that I needed. I've unknowingly supported bad early access developers and games before, so I was getting a little worried about the progress of SG. Bare Mettle is one of the best companies that I've personally seen, but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks again, I look forward to seeing what's next!

Don Kanaille

Insider
The idea behind the development of Exanima was that backers had something to play while Sui Generis is being developed, without spoiling the main game by showing it in an unfinished state. Which is why Exanima is self-contained and set some years prior to the events of Sui Generis. However, any mechanical groundwork layed here, any improvements of textures, mechanics and animations, any new features are also something that can be used for Sui Generis. Exanima is taking the brunt of the hard work, beta testing and refinement, but once Exanima is done I´d expect Sui Generis to come along rather quickly.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.