[SPOILER] Cylindrical Prison

Zoltan

Supporter
Wises and smarts,

Do any of you succeed getting a result playing with the 4 levers in that area ?
I am really puzzled, I can't find anything.

Thanks

Tottel

Insider
Or, this is part of the Bare Mettle philosophy! The world of Exanima has evolved over many years and has been inhabited by many different kind of people. Maybe the levers are just broken! As Madoc once said: "This game is not spoon-feeding you.".
I actually love the idea that some things are broken and so their meaning can be lost to us. It doesn't make sense that the entire world is just designed for the player and no one else. Let the player just explore the world in its current state! (of course, you need to have at least some interesting things..)

Maybe it's just a bug, maybe it's unfinished content; but if this is intended, then I absolutely love what they are doing.

NachoDawg

Finding old broken contraptions sound great to me too. Immersive and non-spoon-feeding.

And, i have a feeling the game will surprise me in the future with a couple of "oh but you found out the secret thing despite it being well hidden!" moments, like when you first find the special helmet

Zoltan

Supporter
Finding old broken contraptions sound great to me too. Immersive and non-spoon-feeding.

And, i have a feeling the game will surprise me in the future with a couple of "oh but you found out the secret thing despite it being well hidden!" moments, like when you first find the special helmet
I have have been to the gate five or six times I think and never found that helmet :confused:

Mikodzi

Insider
I recall how I spend 2 hours just to check all options with those levers. It was intriguing, but not rewarding though =)

Zoltan

Supporter
Hint:
Stop looking for an item and start looking for a secret entrance
I think I have nearly completed again the level 2, it's fun how every time I don't find the same thing in the same order and finish by getting lost. I should start to leave bread crumbs around.

This time I have one key too much and I don't know what to do with it, I'll keep at it all your hints motivated me to achieve that quest.

Zoltan

Supporter
Well I really have no more idea where to look, what is on the parchment let me know they must have missing something but I am afraid I am no better.

I have well searched the Glassworker area in level 3 without finding any clue on a secret passage or something

Maybe try
his living quarters, what do most castles usually have, in books,movies....
thats spoiler enough already. It gives you the location to search but it doesn't tell you much more. I really dont want to spoil it for you man.

Greenbrog

Insider
3rd floor. Available BEFORE you make it too the middle long hall. It's not obvious, but look for a place someone might HIDE something, like a hiding place that requires something SECRET, like bruce wayne.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.