Spoiler thread.

Discussion in 'Gameplay' started by Syllabear3, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Syllabear3

Syllabear3 Member

WARNING: if you get your game spoiled is your own fault for checking this thread.
    I do not care much because i just want to kill moving things and try new armors.

So i am exploring this new area and i noticed that some spiders near the fountain are glowing... i actually have no idea what i did to trigger them. Anyone has any idea? I think i killed three bulgy guys (as far as i remember) but i only got two spiders.

Also my blue bottles disappeared from my inventory.
    Sir knocked me down with two hits (when i just entered 4 act) and i searched every-where and i didnt find him. After some exploring of the new act i come back to 4th and found him in the bathroom with the dor Closed. WTF.

2. Roryn

Roryn Member

I actually don't know what you mean by bulgy guys. Are you talking about the blue-armoured guys in the crossroads?

I don't know how to explain the thing about the fountain. Are you sure that they're not normally glowing like that?

3. Syllabear3

Syllabear3 Member

Yes those ones.

Yes is just like that, i stoped exploring and touching things. I found plenty of bags and stuff.

4. Syllabear3

Syllabear3 Member

How do you unlock the other characters? i only got 3 (the villager the last one).

I kinda enjoy this, unlocking characters heh.
    They def should make another playable races.

Roryn likes this.
  5. Roryn

Roryn Member

Right now, there are only 3 characters available.

6. Syllabear3

Syllabear3 Member

there were more :c

7. Parco

Parco Insider

That was before they were adding them as npc's in the game, The last character is planned to be added and unlockable once the necessary dialogue is done, i think it will be in the next major update update