Steam key?

joraH

So I purchased the game on here, wanting to support the developer directly, but unfortunately, the install button in the setup doesn't react to my left clicks, and I still haven't received the Steam key, even though I've waited for quite some time now.

Tony

Insider
@Brendan should get you taken care of concerning the Steam key.

I haven't heard of that problem with the installer before. Did you check to verify it's the proper size (same size as listed on the download page) and not a corrupted download? Perhaps right click on the installer and run it as administrator?

joraH

Its actually a few megabytes larger (20'ish), and I've redownloaded it multiple times. Nothing seems to work, not even compatibility mode.

Brendan

Developer
Hi @joraH - really sorry about all the issues.. you should have your Steam key now and there is an updated installer you could try. Not sure what the problem is with that but please try this and let me know. Cheers :)

ChavaiotH

Hi @joraH - really sorry about all the issues.. you should have your Steam key now and there is an updated installer you could try. Not sure what the problem is with that but please try this and let me know. Cheers :)
You aren't so happy on the avatar. This sight tells "that f****** steam keys" :D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.