Super Smash Bros 3DS

Anyone playing this demo yet?
I was not fortunate enough to receive a code but I played on my friend's 3DS.
I'll just say it is a LOT OF FUN. Too many fighters to choose from when you're sharing one console.

Fawz

Insider
I've been a huge Super Smash fan since it came out on N64 and the series has led me to pick up every Nintendo platform that's had the game since. I'm really looking forward to the new Smash and plan on playing it when it comes out on 3DS like a madman with a couple of buddies. I didn't get a demo code, but at least we'll get access to the demo in a couple of days.

Everything about the game so far indicates that they made all the right system changes to keep the game fun, competitive and not broken. The character roster is very impressive, though it's sad they've cut some fan favourite characters. Maybe there's hope still that some of them will return via post launch content after the WiiU version comes out.

lvk

Insider
Also a long-time Smash fan! My interest dropped with SSBB on the Wii, but I played the demo on the 3DS and it feels a lot better already. I'm hoping Captain Falcon is in a better state than he was in Brawl, but things are looking good. Loving the addition of the ability to pretty much play Final Destination all the time on different worlds.

(edit) Now that SSB4 is out, this is a friendly reminder that "Buy Sui Generis!" is exactly 16 characters and fits in both your customizable taunts and personal message for friend battles.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.