Support for WTF NERD

Bethain

Developer
Hi guys,

just a quick heads up, there's youtuber just starting up who really loves Exanima but is just learning. He's only done 2 vids so far but he's really into it, would be great if any of you guys could hop on his channel and give him support and pointers, feel like he needs it. Thanks ;)

Bethain

Bethain

Developer
Ha, yeah. To be honest he just wrote me on fb, seemed real enthusiastic about the game, and he could obviously do with as much help as possible with his channel (and Exanima skills) so thought I'd give you guys a nod in his direction.

Tony

Insider
Sounds great, Bethain. I'm glad to see more people taking an interest in the game :)! I'll link him to the Steam community guide and give him a few tips; I've noticed several other people have done the same in the YT comments.

RobG

Insider
Something weird happens to this guy in the video 'enter the dungeon part one' around 7 mins he shuts himself into a room but the outside of the door stays visible and the room he is in gets shrouded. Never seen that before.

Bobob

Something weird happens to this guy in the video 'enter the dungeon part one' around 7 mins he shuts himself into a room but the outside of the door stays visible and the room he is in gets shrouded. Never seen that before.
This has happened to me a couple of times... it's like the game thinks you're still in the other room. I think it happens when you're stuck to the door.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.