There is no hope for me, my life is ruined

Zotis

I haven't been sleeping much. I am usually the kind of person who needs eight hours of sleep. I can pull off some binges provided I've rested up well enough in advance. But lately I'm sleeping for six hours at the most. Often only four hours or less. I just wake up excited with thoughts of swinging swords and burning torches. Today a friend texted me and wanted to come over for a couple hours to chill before work, and it took considerable effort to resist the urge to decline him. I want to get back to a normal healthy lifestyle, but I just don't know if I can...

But I don't mind.

My life is ruined, but in a good way.

Even after playing Exanima for six hours straight and getting a bit burnt out, I can hardly sit through an entire episode of one of my favorite shows before the overwhelming urge to play again returns like a mad drug addiction.

And I love Exanima in every way as it is. I love the camera. I love the lack of save points. I love the drunken clumsiness of the combat. I love the fear inspiring permanent death looming over me with each new character.

I'm so excited for what will come next that I could pee.

Pilluminati

Insider
Several people have taken trips to Peru to participate in spiritual ceremonies with Amazon indians and drink Ayahuasca to cure their Exanima addictions. It has only been proven effective with newer players. The beta and alpha testers are a lost cause I'm afraid, but you still have a chance!

Zotis

I can't go to bed, I'm at work, but at least I can't play right now either. The unfortunate thing is that I have the next four days off... I'm guaranteed to play for at least 36 hours... in the first two days... it's not going to be pretty.

If only I could afford a ticket to South America.

I always liked the Amazons from Greek mythology better anyway.

Zotis

Thanks, I'll read that post.

I read the Grand List of Dev Quotes on Features, and that got me very excited.

Edit: I read that post you linked, very interesting stuff. It's definitely shaping up to be one of those things I always wished existed.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.