Ultra-widescreen

I'm just curious if the game will run fine with ultra-widesceen setups. Im curious because i'm one of the few people who have a setup like this :p

I hope it works, i wanna play Sui Generis across 3 monitors! I know some games don't work though, just wondering if you've tested at all.

Fawz

Insider
idk but why play any game across multiple monitors? Don't the borders bother you or something? I don't really understand :/

Enlighten me!
With the right set-up and if the game supports it, it can be quite the immersive experience as the game encompass your whole vision. It's a great pairing with a killer surround sound system. Most of the time if done right the focus of the game remains in the center monitor. In FPS shooters you'll still have your gun and HUD in the center screen. You just get true peripheral vision because you get extra screen space and a wider FOV.

I'm not so sure it would work out so well with an isometric game since it relies on a fixed camera angle or zoom angle.

I can see it being awesome in Hawken, Titanfall or (Insert racing title that people like) but yeah. How it'll work out in Isometric games..

/me shrugs

Komuflage

Insider
In a isometric game, the extra screens could simply just extends the amount of ground you can see. Basically just increasing the FOV. Similar to how increasing the resolution in older isometric titles worked.

Leo

Insider
i hope the have support for unusual screen sizes such as 2500x1080p huge games like Dota2 don't have very good support and therefore they have serious UI issues when it comes to 2500x1080p screen resolutions.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.