What do you feel or think about The elder scrolls going online?

Lathspell

just bored and while I'm watching grass growing, came that question to my head,

Actually don't like the idea, games like TES should stay single player to enjoy the storyline even if the storyline is crap like skyrim...in MMORPG everyone goes crazy in leveling up and getting items for pvp...that's why I don't like any MMORPG games

what do you think? you like it? you don't? why or why not...

Parco

i like tes games better as singleplayer as well, but what i always wanted is a multiplayer option so i can lan with my friends.

Lathspell

i like tes games better as singleplayer as well, but what i always wanted is a multiplayer option so i can lan with my friends.
I'm kind of loner in games, but that's a better idea to play with people maybe some pvp and solving quest in party with friends...

Komuflage

Insider
I always wanted a co-op option in the tes games, every game is better with co-op period.

However, I would treat Eso as a completely different game than tes, they're just in the same universe.

Lathspell

I always wanted a co-op option in the tes games, every game is better with co-op period.

However, I would treat Eso as a completely different game than tes, they're just in the same universe.
I treat TES online as a different game too, but depending on results, how is going to be in future titles? what if they keep online and if they go back to offline?

it's not fair for some guys like me, because I'll not play it, but I want to know the story in the game...

Komuflage

Insider
I treat TES online as a different game too, but depending on results, how is going to be in future titles? what if they keep online and if they go back to offline?
Well since it's not Bethesda that are developing Eso, then I can pretty much guarantee that Bethesda is developing tes 7 as of right now, and it will most certainly be a singleplayer experience.

Scarecrow

Insider
Well since it's not Bethesda that are developing Eso, then I can pretty much guarantee that Bethesda is developing tes 7 as of right now, and it will most certainly be a singleplayer experience.
I actually think as of right now they're developing Fallout 4, which i very much look forward to. Might have a small team already begun some developing and planning for TES 6(7?) though.

TES Online is something im keen on testing out myself, cus i have never been able to ejoy an MMO before. I quickly get tired of the tedious quests and grinding, and the combat system in MMO's are often repetetive and simply requires you to press some buttons in a specific order for the best effect. TES Online on the other hand will supposedly play like any other TES game when it comes to combat at least. While TES doesn't have a particularly great combat system, it still beats most (if not all) MMO's out there in terms of combat.

Komuflage

Insider
I actually think as of right now they're developing Fallout 4, which i very much look forward to. Might have a small team already begun some developing and planning for TES 6(7?) though.

TES Online is something im keen on testing out myself, cus i have never been able to ejoy an MMO before. I quickly get tired of the tedious quests and grinding, and the combat system in MMO's are often repetetive and simply requires you to press some buttons in a specific order for the best effect. TES Online on the other hand will supposedly play like any other TES game when it comes to combat at least. While TES doesn't have a particularly great combat system, it still beats most (if not all) MMO's out there in terms of combat.
Oh that's right Fallout, forgot about it. And ofc I mean TES6 (Simply pressed the wrong button)

Lathspell

Maybe the combat system will bring something new to the table in MMO but, what I don't like in my experiencie with MMO is storyline, because finally is people who decide how to play it, no matter how good is story I hope they bring something new to the table as well in that matter.

FORGOT Fallout 4 need to change my machine!!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.