What have you done with the swordman...

Syllabear3

I did some testing, a little bit of recording but I'm not happy with the results. I can't notice any correlation between clicking and aggressiveness. Posting it here would be unnecessary, and it wouldn't be much different from the video I posted earlier.

Also, congratulations on the perfect fight, Sylla. I find it the most annoying thing that he always clips my hands, hahaha
Thats why i keep my distance. His sword is so fast that trying to block every incoming attack is not allways succesful, be your own fault or your character not moving at time.
And if he attack from certain angle and you are facing straight to him, he will hit. So you need to get back and aim his attack with your cursor. So the best thing you can do is also add pressure on him too, as you said i mean MindSilver.

bobchaos

He's fairly easily beaten using thrusts. Dodge his first strike, start a trust while still pulling back (to avoid the remise strike) and when he has the sword extended, lunge forward to poke him in the face :D Works with most opponents, altho they occasionally manage to block. Somewhat risky, if you miss you'll be off balance with your body extended forward and a sword coming right at you, but thrusts are easily aimed I find.

Sometimes I do it "backwards" too: I do my own remise, which he dodges, but before he can fully swing in retaliation you poke him in the face again. This one is riskier, if he blocks instead of dodging (ie: you're too close to him) the riposte is likely to be a hit if you don't have really sharp reflexes (I sure don't :/ )

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.