What is this thing?

MrMerks

I've recently encountered a glitch. Where i died. Before i fell over and actually died. I hit Alt f4, My game file was still there. I spawned at the starting level with my full inv.
I'm just curious what is that White Spikey thing?

Also if you guys are curious to look at it, I could provide the .RSG file

Last edited:

MrMerks

Yeah, I've placed it on the ground. I seem to have found another one. They pop up in Crates.

It's really weird

Pancakez54

Insider
I'm pretty sure that the default model for an entity that doesn't currently have a model. My guess is that an item that's not in the game yet has snuck into the code somehow, allowing it to spawn. Either that or your game is missing a file that it's trying to load up. This is all if my first assumption is correct, however.

MrMerks

I'm pretty sure that the default model for an entity that doesn't currently have a model. My guess is that an item that's not in the game yet has snuck into the code somehow, allowing it to spawn. Either that or your game is missing a file that it's trying to load up. This is all if my first assumption is correct, however.
I've contacted a dev and it's just a placeholder item. It's not supposed to be in the game. I Just have a bugged out save

It spawns anywhere an item would normally spawn in a chest/crate

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.