Where to download the game...?

It said in the 'ABOUT' FAQ that it be able to be downloaded straight from them (I'm presuming this website), and I saw somewhere aswell that a full game for this was released around about March 8th 2014...?

Can someone point me in the right direction please? Maybe I'm just missing something dreadfully obvious.

P.S If I cannot download it yet for whatever reason, is it possible (if there is) a beta or demo version?

Thanks!

-NendirOlaffsen :)

turtleman155

Insider
there is an alpha version but you need to ledge at the alpha level and then it will be available to download on the account page :D

There has been no full game release, what has been made available to Alpha backers is a combat physics simulator primarily for physics and AI feedback purposes. Wherever that information came from was mistaken or perhaps you misread the post. If you are not an Alpha backer and wish to be one to participate in the Alpha tests you can increase your tier here.

Komuflage

Insider
Incase you've already pledged for alpha, simply scroll down to the bottom of the page an click "Account" (Next to the Contributions and Forums, ans just above the BME logo) then you can log in with your Email and a Password that BM sent you.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.