Will Russification in games exanima and Sui Generis?

-Tim-

Insider
Just use Google translate! :D In all seriousness, I wouldn't expect a Russian version anytime soon due to budget, time and other constraints. However, what better reason do you need to improve your English!

Zahdra

I find that the best and most helpful translations come from the community. If modding is an option for these games, I see no reason why a collaboration of a few people couldn't make conversions for all foreign languages.

zhuliks

Insider
I find that the best and most helpful translations come from the community. If modding is an option for these games, I see no reason why a collaboration of a few people couldn't make conversions for all foreign languages.
Not that fast though, I dont know anyone who would willingly look on all in-game texts when its freshly out and spoil everything for themselves.

Zahdra

Not that fast though, I dont know anyone who would willingly look on all in-game texts when its freshly out and spoil everything for themselves.
There are quite a few people on this planet. I am certain someone out there will translate it roughly by a year's time or so.

Scial

Yeah. I've thinking in offering myself to translate the game or something, but then what you just said came to mind and it was pretty much a nono. Also experienced first hand translating a few Skyrim mods for personal use, as I like playing pretty much blind, I got to know lots of things that took away from the experience.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.