Would backers say the development videos are worth the money?

Kyle Hall

Insider
Ever since i saw the kickstarter pitch and the small updates after it, ive been aching to see more and more of this game, but all of the juicy details seem to be behind a pledge i didn't back, so i am willing to upgrade if the videos are well received.

Im thinking of upgrading my pledge to access beta and mainly the development videos, can someone give me a general overview of their length quality and content? Im hoping for long video demonstrations?

Last edited:

Parco

the length vary from video to video, shortest is one and a half minute to the longest one at 9 mintues, the first one is in 720p and and the 3 latest ones is in 1080p. the content in the vids shows how much they have proggressed, obviously:p new features, weapons, etc,... if you ask if its worth upgrading to get the vids then most of us(if not all) would say "yes, definitly!" the vids make you wanna taste the actual game even more.

Tom

Insider
I was wondering about this, and while Parco's comments ring true, I'll have to remain a 40 Euro backer and wait for the public video :)

Kyle Hall

Insider
Yeah i just emailed Bare Mettle and they said the £30 tier doesn't include beta access which is not really great tbh, I dont really understand why this is either but i dont feel like paying another £20 just for videos unfortunately i cant justify that spending as much as id love to see the videos.

Last edited:
In one way, Id like to donate much, but since im bearly able to keep up my bills imma go just for the game. Dont want any spoilers of the fun.. Its more fun with mysterios

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.