Arena: Filthy Rich?!

I keep on losing all my cash because I'm trying to become the strongest naked boxer...I guess they are getting angry at me for having to look at my...euhm...luxurious...yes...luxurious body.

Moppy

Supporter
19 gold, just waiting for cool stuff to pop up in the shop to buy. Once you get some plate armor it's pretty hard to actually die.
2016-01-10_00002.jpg
Can't wait til I can wear master gear :cool:

zhuliks

Insider
I keep on losing all my cash because I'm trying to become the strongest naked boxer...I guess they are getting angry at me for having to look at my...euhm...luxurious...yes...luxurious body.
I would be furious if i
Not much gold on my character currently since I spend it nearly as fast as I earn it (currently 25 gold). But I've earned roughly 275 gold crowns in the five days since I created this character:

I wonder how much sheep all that armor buys you.

Moppy

Supporter
Not much gold on my character currently since I spend it nearly as fast as I earn it (currently 25 gold). But I've earned roughly 275 gold crowns in the five days since I created this character:

Daayum nice dedication. You know if the next update will require a new save?

Mowglia

I don't think I've even seen that much exceptional gear yet, let alone had the chance to buy it! I've only managed to save 30 crowns so far.

Tony

Insider
Daayum nice dedication. You know if the next update will require a new save?
Currently old saves work fine but it may be necessary to start again once significant changes are made. How soon that'll be I can't say.

Bobob

My dude:

This is around 30-40 gold or something like that in equipment. I have only 7 silver in my pocket though

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.