Baba's latest activity

• Baba
    Baba replied to the thread Coffee Diary 27/6/22.
    Are you guys planning to make a system for saving the progress? :)
  • Baba
    Baba reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 27/6/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, Madoc has had a very difficult and slow week, but we're all excited to be working on new and different things, with...
  • Baba
    Baba reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 20/6/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, The update has been live on the testing and then beta branch for almost a week now and after a couple of patches it...
  • Baba
    Baba reacted to M.I.M's post in the thread Love the Game with Like Like.
    True True
  • Baba
    Baba reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 6/6/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, This week we've mostly been busy finalising some assets for this intermediate arena update. There's 2 new arenas and...
  • Baba
    Baba replied to the thread Coffee Diary 9/5/22.
    This sounds complex and interesting. Are you guys planning to include some weapons like bows and crossbows in the future? I would like...
  • Baba
    Baba reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 9/5/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, We should be really close to releasing a beta with a first batch of changes to weapons, so we wanted to use this diary...
  • Baba
    Ballesta type weapons :)
  • Baba
    Baba reacted to Madoc's post in the thread What's taking so long? with Like Like.
    We've been focusing on work and as usual we've neglected to keep you properly updated. I'm going to make an effort now to give you a...
  • Baba
    Baba replied to the thread Thoughts and Ideas General.
    I want to be able to break things with my weapon, wooden boxes, plates, bottles and whatever breakable items. All with this particle...
  • Baba
    Baba reacted to Venom's post in the thread Thoughts and Ideas General with Like Like.
    Things I want included: - Gore / broken limbs - Modding tools (I'm sure I'm not alone in this) - Since humans are the only playable...
  • Baba
    Baba replied to the thread Love the Game.
    I was waiting for a game like this. I bougth this game on Steam and is one of my favorites

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.