Recent content by Broface

1. B

Thoughts and Ideas General

This game melts my brain enough as it is, that would be mind blowing. I assume you are talking about the ladder bolted into the wall, cant remember what floor. I look forward to further advances in climbing as well, but I dont think I would ever be ready for a 3d BM puzzle, not just mazes lol
  2. B

Thoughts and Ideas General

I definitely agree with the commentary from Derrin part. Him talking to me about portals while I beat down skeles is one of my favorite parts. As for trash mobs, that is what the first three floors are for entirely. If they only had zombies this game would be a breeze as for leveling up/...
  3. B

Current patch feedback

Hello! I saw some points on here that caught my eye, I’ll list them here! Spoiler Warning for late game content! 1. Mind Thaumaturgy I have noticed that when using this might also be intended, as I did not stick around for fear of being stomped on my Sir all by my lonesome. 2. Derrin I have...
  4. B

Further Support for Bare Mettle

Thank you!
  5. B

I apologize if this was posted in the wrong area, I have never used forums before, strangely enough. Let me know if I need to take this down and move it elsewhere in the forums.
  6. B

Hello! I want to know, is there any way for me to further support BM and their eventual release of Sui Generis? If there was a donate button at the bottom of the home page YOU KNOW I would be slamming half my paychecks down bi-weekly. I absolutely LOVE the idea of Sui Generis and already know...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.