Recent content by CarChuckSG

1. CarChuckSG

Thaumaturgy

I wonder if enchanted armor/weapons will have anything to do with Thaumaturgy
  2. CarChuckSG

Multiplayer

I think the perfact Multiplayer is if you're inside cities, towns, ect you are pritty much safe from player and mob savagry. but once you leave the "safe zone" you're are as good as game for all the bandits and "Porkies" (ogres) out in the wilderness. you must stay safe from harsh weather, and...
  3. CarChuckSG

Thaumaturgy

I think that BM should add a power that lets you controll the mind/body of your enemies. I'd love to take Porky (the ogre) for a spin! The thaumaturgy forms of this would be: either body or mind.
  4. CarChuckSG

Power suggestions!

5. CarChuckSG

Power suggestions!

Im interested to see all the ideas this comunity can come up with about powers and thaumaturgy. go crazy, no ideas held back! let us simple forum folk make a whole spell book for our bare mettle gods. The forms of thaumaturgy currently planned are: Displacement Energy Light Body Mind Force I...
  6. CarChuckSG

Quests

I liked oblivion better because of the colours. in skyrim all Bethesda had on their colour pallet was gray, black, and white Bit off topic, my humble apoligies forum gods :rolleyes:
  7. CarChuckSG

Midgets

The answer is golum! :p
  8. CarChuckSG

Quests

Finaly! sombody who agrees :D
  9. CarChuckSG

So...Whats next?

Congrats!!! Now that your done with the kick starter, whats your next big step in making Sui Generis?
  10. CarChuckSG

Congrats!

Congratulations Bare Mettle :D
  11. CarChuckSG

PvP and Multiplayer PvE

I agree 101% with you

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.