Recent content by Clanf

1. C

Bugged items

bug still persist and easily reproduced as of 0.8.3
  2. C

Bugged items

this bug was introduce with new UI and still present as of current 0.8.2.7e sometimes (quite often) item what was put into character inventory starts to mimic other items, and if sold in this state - becomes permanently stuck in arsenal and cannot be ever sold anymore since it always have blue...
  3. C

Coffee Diary 15/11/21

arrow buttons on top of arsenal screen still don't work
  4. C

Coffee Diary 30/8/21

after updating to latest beta my AV flagged and deleted game's .exe, marking it as "AdWare.Win32.DealPly.gen", what the hell you stuff in that update? ads? selling user data on a side?
  5. C

Coffee Diary 16/8/21

when 'save wipe' mentioned in 2/8/21 supposed to happen? is it safe to start long term playthrough?
  6. C

Coffee Diary 21/6/21

so... let me get this straight, in addition to existent unusable-pile-of-everything in character inventory you now added unusable-pile-of-everything to arsenal inventory but also multiplied by number of characters - making this new pile even bigger and more unusable besides being absolutely...
  7. C

Coffee Diary 7/6/21

new ui, new procedural items, yet inventory is still unusable pile of gear, especially by the time you reach master rank, will it ever be changed? sorting gear by ranks or slots they take? equip doll? categories? anything? edit: i mean, you don't even need to reinvent a wheel, it's been over...
  8. C

LMB for LtR attacks, RMB for RtL attack, mouse config.

this! this would sooo much better than current system for now even overhead attack executed by player is executed too slow, too clumsy, with not enough power unlike NPCs who do it lightning fast and with full force (and freaking unblockable) LtR swings is just no, it requires unnecessary chaotic...
  9. C

My pants disappeared!!

same thing happened to me... Exanima 0.6.2.0 dunno if it fixed or not, since no one bother to post changelog for updates...
  10. C

Camera requests in Arena

just found auto-camera option in ini settings, was it always there or was it added with update? you know, all those ninja updates without any changelog is just rude, how could you know if some particular bug was fixed or not, what changes was made... anyway, yeah it kinda works, although it...
  11. C

Exanima 0.6.2.0

hm, trader stole my pants O_o i traded belt for belt (directly from my character doll), got a new belt, my old belt stayed on character, but my pants just disappeared, they are not on my character nor in shop inventory...
  12. C

Exanima 0.6.2.0

changelog for sneaky update? it's "j" now it seems
  13. C

Exanima Beta 0.6.1.7

hey guys, maybe someone of the insiders knows - is there any ETA for the next update?
  14. C

Armor/Weapon deformation/damage - Repairing

imo, just different weapon quality (like now on armor) will do quite nicely and i guess not that hard to implement p.s. i mean, just quality, without actual breaking/repairing
  15. C

Utilizing the Journal

journal would be a great place for (automatic) statistic in the Arena mode - wins, loses, your characters and defeated enemies knockouts/death, money earned, spent and so on... maybe even a bit more detailed info about your hirelings performance, to see with what weapon they are more efficient...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.