Recent content by dabarrett

1. dabarrett

Thoughts and Ideas General

I was wondering this myself but how would it get in there? the doors seem too small and as cool and fun as I think it would be it wouldn't be very likely to meet an ogre inside a tavern
  2. dabarrett

Exanima 0.6.4.3

I also have noticed clipping frequently too, mainly with 2h swords
  3. dabarrett

I for one love how stubborn BM is with how they make their game, they are genuinely passionate about how they want it to be and I for one am happy with what they have so far with that. I trust them to make a quality game and they have in no way disappointed with the results, they aren't so...
  4. dabarrett

Journal of an adventurer

Even so the documentation of the experience, like writing an amazing report and saying the Huns deserve the credit :p (not saying Bare Mettle doesn't deserve recognition for their amazing game and content)
  5. dabarrett

Journal of an adventurer

I wasn't going to be too nitpicky because you did an excellent job with the content without seeming to try to hard, it felt genuine, the fear, the anxiety, it is a wonderful experience and I can't wait to see what the other 9(?) levels have to offer
  6. dabarrett

Journal of an adventurer

I just spent I have no idea how long enthralled by your writing, I have experienced this all myself but you captured the feelings perfectly, I am glad to see that you are doing this and I hope to see more to come
  7. dabarrett

if you have fast enough reflexes then you can just slice every thread in the net rendering it useless :P
  8. dabarrett

It would require skill to entangle someone and even then you could easily sidestep to avoid the throw. It wouldn't just be "oh man a net is on my shoulder, I better fall down now" just like how a chair won't trip you every time
  9. dabarrett

I was thinking the same thing about how hilarious it would be, even if you failed at getting the perfect entrapment it would be funny to see the failed attempt hanging limply on them. I saw someone somewhat recently talking about bolos which I support as well
  10. dabarrett

I never saw any response about this, any thoughts?
  11. dabarrett

Guard stances.

I agree although I feel like keys around the wasd arrangement would be better than the arrows so it would be easier while moving without letting go of the mouse to hit the arrows you could easily switch guards on the fly but that's just a matter of keybinding, onto the training part, duels...
  12. dabarrett

Guard stances.

The guard that is mainly being discussed here is the roof guard, it is an offensive rather than defensive stance, to quote what I linked before: "Unlike the Ox or Plow, the Roof guard does not protect by intercepting an oncoming blade. Rather, the Roof guard protects by offense. Should an...
  13. dabarrett

Guard stances.

Guards were very important and have many functions for each one, for German longsword duels there were manuals for how to use them properly, here is some useful info https://myarmoury.com/feature_arms_gls.html
  14. dabarrett

MrMerk's Mods!

Any way you could make the torch have a lightning effect and sound? I'd love it

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.